Chapter 53

WELLINGTON, NEW ZEALAND.

Zeenah's Pov
I woke up in the arms of the man I love more than anything in my entire life, the events of last night flashed through. It's one of the best nights of my life, who am I kidding, it's the best night.

Man was so gentle also.

I traced the outline of his face from his nose done to his sharp jawline. He looks so peaceful while sleeping as if he's not the same person that sends me deadly glares when I try to seduce him or say something against ayush.

"Get off me please" he aggressively said, I didn't know when he woke up or how long he's been awake watching me ogle at him.

"Oh sorry" i pulled the sheets to my chest and went to the bathroom. My entire body was so sore, I took a long hot bath in hope I'll feel stronger and got out wearing a robe.

I dialed safina's number to update her, I really can't keep all that happened the night before to myself, it's too much for me, I need to share my experience with her. I know he's her ex but i didn't ask her to cheat on him, so her getting jealous is not my business.

And I also need to call ayush to rub it on her face, I can't let all this go to waste. Ohh I'll call ayush before I call safina. It must be 7:30pm in nigeria so she's definitely awake by now.

I looked around the room and amir wasn't in sight, he must be in the bathroom. I shrugged and called her FaceTime video to see the expression on her face.

"Hello?" She said with a puzzled look immediately she answered the call.

"Hey sis"

"Yeah?" She farrowed her brows.

I told her about my night with amir in details but not so detail tho and her reply cut me off guard.

I didn't expect her to reply me like that and there's not hint of jealousy on her face, like she doesn't even care about what I told her.

"toh bye" i quickly hung up and threw my phone on the bed. I watched it bounce on the bed and thankfully it didn't fall off.

"What's wrong with you?" Amir walked to me with a farrowed brows wearing a robe and a small towel in his hand.

"It's nothing" I shook my head and he shrugged.

"Oh well I almost forgot, we're supposed to stay here for five days right, but I really stay that long with you alone and away from ayush so we'll be going back tomorrow" he went into the closet rudely not waiting for my reply.

"Wadda hell" I half yelled and sat down on the bed.

"Go get ready so we'll go to the Wellington waterfront walk you want to go" amir walked out of the closet wearing denim shorts with beige t-shirt.

"Damn you look hot" I walked up to him and let my hands wander around his body. He took a step back with a smile which looks fake, anyone can tell that.

"What do you expect, ayush packed my clothes" he shrugged taking out his phone.

I released a breath to calm myself down, he's always mentioning ayush, we're on a honeymoon for goodness sake.