01, bonk on the head

( 𝒐𝒏𝒆, bonk on the head

( 𝒐𝒏𝒆, bonk on the head. )

       'IT'S SO COLD', WAS AURORA STILINKSI'S FIRST THOUGHT.

𝗜𝗧 𝗪𝗔𝗦𝗡'𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 air so much, more the eeriness of the place. It was Beacon Hills, the Beacon Hills everyone knows and loves. Aurora had lived there her whole life and now she saw it as a ghost town. Literally. It wasn't so much as the weather of the place that caused her to call it that but more so as it seemed to be in a different time. Most of the houses look the same, some had more of fresh coat of paint or their garden's had tyre swings, it was really just the cars, the clothes and things that seem really old. It's reminded Aurora of the photos that her dad showed her and her brother pictures when he was revisiting his 'golden days' phase as he likes to call them.

The young Stilinski girl has been here for four months. She was so confused on where she was she continuously tried to call her family with her phone, which had no signal. Safe to say she was slowly losing her mind. The girl was in the woods, as a normal witch does when practising her spells, when a bright light engulfed her whole and the next moment she found herself on the ground, right outside of her school - an older version of her school. Her brain was foggy on what happened just a few hours before the light, all she could recall was squealing with her friend at her house, holding prom like, fancy dresses in their hands.

As far as she could say, she was the only one there. Just her alone, with no one or anything. She still held onto the hope that she would just magically be able to go back home like nothing happened or have her family and friends save her form this hell. Though with all her time here, she was able to find one saving grace - growing through her dad's embarrassing young photos, the ones he kept secret and the ones the family have lost. Back home, Noah would've never dared to showed his kids his teenage pictures, wanting to paint a picture that he was 'cool' when he was younger.

Aurora had no place to go but the place she used to call home. The moment she stepped foot in the abandoned house, the creaky wooden floor, something the girl  never particularly paid attention to back home, made her flinch - it seemed like every small noise was making her jump in fright. She had to result to the only source of noise and the only thing that ceased the tension she had of being alone. The girl relied on the fact that there would be a radio on the kitchen counter, one of the few memories she had with her mom was her dancing in the kitchen when her dad was out, with the radio on full volume.

And that's what she decided to do, she stayed in her house. For her it felt wrong to stay in somebody else's house because she would always think of it as somebody else's house.

Would any of this effect our world?

Did they know I was missing?