Yahoo Fellas

Faruk sat behind his huge desk editing some documents on his laptop when his phone started ringing.

"Pinky, how far?" He asked in a groggy voice.

"Hello to you too. Come over, we need you." She said in a mean tone.

"Fine." He replied and kept the phone.

Faruk left the building and whisked away in his car. He reached a place that looked like a house. The place is huge and isolated from the main city. He parked in front of the building, near Pinky's red car. He strode into glass doors and headed upstairs. He opened a door and which revealed a huge room, with about forty people, each with a computer before them.

These people are responsible for removing 2% every week from every Nigerian bank account in any bank Nigeria. As he entered the room he spotted Pinky sitting in front of the people.

"Hey. You make it fast. Follow me." She said in a hushed tone.

"Okay." He followed her.

Pinky led him to her office. She is in charge of the business, stealing rather. Her office is huge, decorated in royal blue furniture.

"I was following the database of zenith bank and I saw a huge transaction in Noah's account. I followed the transaction and I saw that the transaction was made today with an international account." Pinky explained after she sat on a couch.

"Are you suspecting McKinney?" Faruk asked as he sat opposite Pinky.

"That was what I thought. But the transaction was not in made in USA. It was hard to follow up. The transaction was made in Asia." Pinky explained.

"God damnit, Pinky. Asia is huge, can't you trace back to which country. It might be someone from Saudi, China, India, Korea. You need to investigate." Faruk breathed.

"Okay." She replied.
  Pinky stood up and led him to the door.

"Make sure that all the accounts of Noah are under you check." Faruk ordered.

"Okay, Bros." Pinky smiled. I shook my head and rushed back to office.

New York City, Hector's Mansion;

Montana and Katana sat in the living room chatting with a girl named Kelly Anne. Earlier, they went to their Uncle's office. Kelly Anne is almost same age as the twins. Her father was Hector's second in command who died in a fight between two mafias. Ever since, Hector took the girl's responsibility.

"This is a girly advise. Before midnight, Sky will be standing in front of you flirting hard with you girls." Kelly Anne advised and continued chatting on her phone.

"Our cousin brother to be. What a guy." Montana smiled and took a chocolate bar from the centre table.

They were touching different angle when Kelly Anne screamed and started jumping in the sitting room. The twins were confused.

"Kelly Anne, are you okay?" Katana asked confused.

"I love Faruk, Pinky, and Zarah. Zarah just updated a picture of them on her Instagram page." Kelly Anne sat and told them after the jumping.

They rolled their eyes.

"You are talking about Faruk. Sameer is better looking than Faruk." Montana nodded.

"I don't believe you. Faruk is better looking than all the people in this world.

They were arguing about who is better looking when a groan came from the door of the porch. They turned their heads and saw Sky with a bruised lip and a black eye.

He was surprised to see beautiful girls in their house apart from Kelly Anne. He came close to see their faces. He opened his mouth in shock.

"I'm just her look alike. You thought it was Samantha Greene, huh?" Montana smiled.

"Yeah." Sky replied mischievously.

"Hey beautiful." He waved at Katana. She glared at him and looked away. He reached and took her hand. He kissed her fingers and sat on a couch opposite them.

"What are your names?" Skye asked.

"I am Montana and she is Katana. Hector's nieces." Montana smiled.

"Wow." Skye continued looking at Katana.

"She said it is nice meeting you." Montana lied and nudged Katana with her shoulder. Katana looked at them confused.

"See you later dear. I will come and take you girls for some drinks. Kelly Anne help me with my wound." Sky limped to his room as he talked.

When he left, Katana burst out laughing.

"He was beaten into pulp, and he is flirting hard with me." Katana said. She glared at Montana and and continued. "And you, be careful." She stood up.

"You guys should dress up and wait for us." Kelly Anne said and went to dress Sky's wound.

The twins went upstairs to the room they weregg sharing. They picked up matching mini skirt and tight tops. They looked pretty.

Author's Note:

This book is a crossover with The Greenes Family. For you to be conversant with some of the Characters you have to read The Greenes Family.

The picture above is Katana McKinney.