; 第四 ⌇a dream

the airing of the show was successful and they had thrown a party.

a party whereby all crews came together, for the last time.

taehyung knew that jisoo always had a weak body. she cant drink alcohol, she cant get caught in the rain, she cant drink cold beverages.

her life was only about 'cant do this' and 'cant do that'

it was pretty boring.

nevertheless, she still had taehyung with her, following her through her life journey. though it was kinda rocky and bumpy, it ended off well.

he apologized to her, and his sincerity in his voice was a plus point, so she eventually forgive him.

though he is currently dating jisoo, he didn't know how to bring up the topic of getting married with her until she finally asked during their last party with the crew.

"yah kim taehyung , do you still remember what you said before when we were young?" she asked, clearly grouchy

he didnt get it at first, but after a while, he finally got what she was trying to say but he acted blur.

"huh? what did i say?" he acted as if nothing happened nor nothing was said.

an impressive actor, indeed.

jisoo didn't reply him and just looked away, arms crossed in front of her chest.

her actions made taehyung go soft and want to admit that he knew what she was referring to but he held it back.

"hmmm..." he tried to get jisoo's attention.

"hm what?" she said in an annoyed voice.

"maybe if you give me at least 30 kisses daily, i'll remember what you said"

"what a fraud." but she still gave him a peck on his cheek. it was a quick one though, afraid that the media would catch them.

"yah kim jisoo, i said a kiss" he repeated, emphasizing the last word.

jisoo just looked away and minutes later, she whispered into his ear "later when we get home" which made taehyung grin from ear to ear.

it was time for jisoo and taehyung's appreciation speech. it started off pretty well , they were thanking the producers, directors, make up artist, and everyone who was on set with them.

though they wanted to keep their relationship private, another part of them wanted it to be announced to the public.

the news spread quickly and rose international within a short time span thirty minutes.

after dating for nearly 5 years , which also means jisoo giving taehyung at least 30 kisses daily , taehyung finally got the courage to propose to her.

it seemed like another normal date with taehyung for jisoo, but it wasn't for taehyung. he was practically sweating.

he had prepared all this a month ago. from the venue booking, to the choirs, to the photo layouts.

he made it seem like a memory lane, where he put up all of their photos together since they were young to the present.

the last step for him, was to get jisoo to wear that ring. that ring caused him to be in dilemma for the first time in fifteen years.

but, he always had to wake up from his dream. especially the ones that give you beautiful memories you never want to forget.