; 第一 ⌇if

soft grass blades running through their slender fingers, enjoying the night's breeze on their faces.

they ended a day at middle school and headed back to their usual spot - taehyung's backyard.

the older generation had a close relationship with one another since high school. therefore, there is no reason why the younger generation would not.

coincidentally, jisoo and taehyung's birthday are just four days apart.

they both enjoyed watching the night sky ever since they were young. they have been doing it for ten years and have never got sick of it. it was their "tradition" every night for them so as to take a break, a form of relaxation.

"jisoo yah , what do you think we would be like in ten year's time?" the ten year old taehyung asked, out of his own curiosity.

"hmm ... i'll be korea's most successful actress and you would be korea's most successful actor, photographer, or even a narrator!"

jisoo has always been taehyung's main and probably only source of happiness. despite jisoo being older than him, he felt something more for her, something indescribable, something he had never felt before.

the only thing he has in mind now, is to protect her , from all the 'bad guys' who comes after her. he wants to stay by her side till eternity if he could.

but it's just a ten year old taehyung's conditional if

everything could happen if if has never existed.