; 第二 ⌇ bet

"jisoo yah, lets go" taehyung called for jisoo from the kitchen.

"wait wait! " jisoo was in their room adding some final touch to her light make up. not too extravagant, but enough to make her face glow under the night sky.

he searched up online a found a restaurant for them to dine in, and afterwards proceed to a nearby amusement park for a star gazing event that occurs only one every five lightyears.

being exhausted from day school, jisoo couldnt help it but shut her eyes despite the short route on her way to the amusement park.

"jisoo? we are here." taehyung called for her while turning off the car engine. getting no response from her, he turned his head around. he was welcomed by a sleeping beauty and a smile crept on his face unknowingly.

'kim taehyung your plan better work today' he reminded himself while admiring jisoo's facial features.

its been five minutes ever since they reached their destination. looking at his watch, it was less than ten minutes till the event officially begin.

he tapped her shoulder to wake her up. being the light sleeper is, she groaned for a while from the annoyance, then stretching her limbs out of the car window and yawning away.

taehyung just looked at her, stretching his hand to sweep her baby hair strands behind.

"you have been sleeping for five minutes ever since we've reach."

caressing someone's face usually means showing love and affection. because you love that person, you want to show care and concern.

"then why didn't you wake me up? im going to blame myself so badly if i ever miss this star gazing event" jisoo lightly scolded.

jisoo and taehyung showed their tickets to the relevant personnels and entered the grass field. it was a olympic sized field, packed with people. after scanning the place one round, they headed for a quiet spot and laid their mat and tibits.

"mm finally for dessert." she cheered as she opened a box of chicken.

"dessert?? jisoo yah, its chicken, main course, not dessert." he corrected.

"i dont want to sound fat and sound like i had dinner before i came, so lets just call it dessert." she chuckled before proceeding to consume, savouring away.

taehyung has found the perfect timing to confess. it was during a meteor shower. he purposely sat closer to jisoo and whispered his wish , "i wish the girl on my left, would be willing to be my girlfriend, and spend her lifetime with me."

jisoo's eyes widened when she heard taehyung's words and she slowly nodded her head because she was in so much embarrassment and happiness, hoping that taehyung could see but there wasn't any response given.

fortunately, taehyung has been lucky enough to witness it all, from her emotions to her agreement.

due to an emergency matter, jimin borrowed taehyung's car, leaving the two no choice but to take public transport.

"tae! the bus we are suppose to take is opposite." jisoo said and ran towards the road, without checking the traffic from both sides.

it was really dangerous but she was lucky that taehyung pulled her back to the sidewalk in time.

"KIM JISOO, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU WERE YOU DOING, YOU COULD HAVE BEEN KNOCKED DOWN BY THE INCOMING BUS AND DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS?" he practically yelled at her in the public."

"and ... why are you worried?" she stuttered. deep in her heart, she knows the meaning the words, but she also wants to hear him say it to her directly.

after all, it is the little things in a relationship that makes you happy. but also the little things in a relationship that can crumble you both to dust.

"because, i like you! i treat as my girlfriend, one and only."

he was really mad at jisoo due to her carelessness that his mind spoke himself.

and jisoo , was still processing the way taehyung called her.

girlfriend.

she likes the term, or should she say love?

taehyung and jisoo arrived in school hand in hand which made everyone whisper among themselves, even students from other levels started gossiping.

they both walked towards their lockers, not realizing the notorious trio, suho, irene and tzuyu walking towards them.

"well well kim taehyung, look, you did it. you have won the bet. " suho said it out loud purposely, trying to get everyone's attention on them.

jisoo, who was beside taehyung , looked at him with a look of confusion.

"i see" irene spoke. "you don't know anything about the bet, isn't it? my poor jisoo?"

"what bet?" jisoo asked with an angelic voice that is too pure to be broken.

"i-it was one from years ago." taehyung stuttered as he replied jisoo.

"well well darling, let me tell you on behalf of him. we had a bet, years ago or whatever but it is still a bet and has never been cancelled off. taehyung's bet was to make you his girlfriend or he would have to lick our shoes clean like a good little puppy." tzuyu humiliated. not only taehyung but also jisoo.

the corner of jisoo's eyes were filled with tears which trickled down her cheeks unnaturally.

she was never the type to cry to begin with. she was always the sun that radiates positivity and happiness to people around her, which may be one of the reason why she is being made used.

"tae? is this all true?" she questioned softly, unable to hold back her emotions. she's like a heavy cloud, ready to precipitate.

the taehyung she loves was using her. the taehyung that confessed to her last night is now showing the traits on why she should hate them.

she didn't adore the feeling of being use.

the previous time she was being used, it was because of tzuyu. she made jisoo help her find one of their classmate's wallet. but she ended up got lured and locked inside the toilet. if it weren't for taehyung, she would've stayed overnight in school.

"no jisoo, it was a bet from years ago as i've explained and i've told them that i don't want it to take place anymore because i truly love you jisoo." taehyung exlplained, trying to explain to her his side of the story

but she wouldn't take it in, she refuses to.

"drop your bull and crap, i should have knew this long ago." she finished her words and sprinted out.