"I believe your the one with the fucking diseases. Lesbian, cunt sucking, fucking EBOLA diseased SLUT!"

I yelled.

"Get the FUCK outta my house, emo cutting whore! Don't bother coming back."

She yelled.

"I will! And I don't fucking intend on coming back!"

I yelled back.

"You can't do that!"

Blake cried.

"Blake honey, we'll get you a new sister."

Slutty disease told her.

"No! I want Hope!"

She cried, and ran up to her room, slamming the door behind her.

"See what you did?"

Slutty face said to me, like she had the fucking right to talk to me.

"I didn't do anything, that was all you Erin."

I fake smiled.

"Get the fuck out."

She glared.

"Gladly."

I said, fake smiling again, and then retreated to my room. I closed the door behind me and started to un pack.

"Blake honey, I'll be in the living room."

I could hear slut face call from downstairs. I continued to pack. About 1 minute later I heard a knock at the door.

"Look Erin! I'm getting packed so leave me the FUCK alone!"

I yelled aggravated.

"Hope, it's me: Blake, can I come in?"

Blake asked.

"Oh. Uh. Yeah."

I said, as she walked in.

"Sorry, I thought you were Erin."

I said.

"It's cool, uh can I come with you? Please? I don't want to be here with her anymore."

She asked me.

"Yeah. Neither do I. But sure you can come with me, but I don't know where we're going to go yet."

I told her.

"Idc, anywheres better then here."

She said, and I had to agree with her.

I finished packing and Blake went to go pack her things. While she was packing, I wrote our dad a goodbye note, telling him that Erin's the reason we left, that's she's a lesbian cunt, and I finished off by telling him that we loved him, but not to come looking for us, but that we'll be fine. Then I placed the note on his side of the bed, then went to see if Blake had finished packing, which she had. We made our way downstairs. We saw Erin sleeping on the couch, with her headphones in. I stuck up my middle finger at her, calling her a no life lesbian cunt.
Blake laughed so hard but I had to quiet her down so she wouldn't wake slut face. We quietly went outside, and down the block.

"What should we do now? I honestly didn't think we were going to make it this far."

Blake said. Honestly neither did I, I had to think, and fast! The only thing I could do was call Andy. I took out my phone, and was just about to unlock it, when I realized that I had gotten a text from Andy, saying thanks. I opened the message, and from there called him. It rang about 4 times before he picked up.