Kissing booth 11. Naughty end

He kept kissing your neck, sucking harshly on your favorite spots, when suddenly you felt his fingers snake their way through the wide leg holes of your pajama shorts. You gasped as you felt his finger brush against your clit, sending a bolt of lightning through you.

"Okay Princess. Anything you want. You've been such a good girl. Tell me how much you've thought about me Y/N." He said taking one of his fingers and pushing it inside of you slowly before slowly pulling out of you. You leaned your head against his shoulder, feeling possessed by the sensations building up in you.
"Noah." You breathed, feeling incoherent.

"Come on Princess. Tell me did you think about me when you touched yourself?"
"Yes." You breathed.
"How many times Y/N?" He asked, a wicked smile on his face as he watched you, drinking in every pleasurable contortion of your face.
"I lost count." You smiled back at him, rolling your hips into his fingers.
Fuck you were going to be the death of him with that pleasure slacked face, hazed over eyes, and thoroughly kissed lips. It made him even harder imagining you touching yourself gasping his name, gripping your pillow as you came around your fingers. He out a low growl and spend his finger up and easily adding a second one before pumping you a bit faster now, taking his thumb and circling your clit.

"Noah!" You gasped and shuddered in his arms as you felt your release overtake you. You watched mesmerized as Noah brought his fingers to his lips and sucked.
"I think you're ready for me precious. Do you? " you nodded eagerly, earning a smile from Noah. He grabbed your hips and turned you around, making you bounce on his bed as he placed you on your back. You let a small giggle as you bounced, feeling the soft pillows against your head.
"These are cute Y/N." He growled. "But I think they'll look even better on the floor." He smirked leaning down and placing his hands on your hips and pulling down your shorts.

You had to stop yourself from busting out with laughter at Noah's cheesy comment. "Cliché much?" You smiled, your body feeling all over the place at the lightness in your heart compared to the slickness between your thighs.
Noah didn't say anything as his fingers trailed back and forth under your waistband, but he didn't have to, you were going to pay for that little comment later. He grabbed both sides of it and slowly lifted it down and off of your thighs, throwing it somewhere. You reached up for him, letting your hands rake through his hair, feeling the silky strands between your fingers; loving the feel of him being so close to you again. Your hands traveled to where his gym shorts hung on his hips, Noah didn't need you to say anything to know what you wanted.  He pulled down his shorts, and swiftly kicked them off; exposing him completely to you. You pushed on his shoulders wanting to see all of him. Noah smirked as you scanned him feeling yourself grow wetter at the sight of him, loving the sight of him rock hard and wanting. 
"You like what you see Princess?" He asked huskily.

You nodded eagerly, biting your lower lip hard and grabbing Noah and pulling him back down to you. You kissed him hungrily, letting his tongue invade your senses, letting him consume you. You wrapped your hands back around his neck again and rolled your head back against the pillows exposing your neck to Noah, loving the feel of his lips on your neck sucking you, obviously marking what's his. This was going to be hard to explain to Lee tomorrow morning.
Noah seeming to read your thoughts broke away from your neck and looked in your eyes. "You don't need to worry princess; you're never leaving this bed. You're mine." He said as his moved himself against your slickness, earning a low groan from you. "No one will ever touch you like this, like I do. This pussy is all mine." He growled and deep down you knew he meant it. He couldn't actually keep you chained to this bed, but out there beyond his bedroom you knew you were his.

Unbeknownst to you however, Noah was definitely planning on chaining you to this bed...someday.
"Do you understand me Princess?" he growled pushing himself into you just an inch making you gasp, your nails digging into his shoulders. "You. Are. Mine." He enunciated each word with a small roll of his hips, burying himself just a bit deeper with each thrust. "Tell me you understand princess."

"Yes, Noah." You moaned, trying to arch you hips, trying to get him deeper inside of you, but he wouldn't yield, even with that sweet pussy begging for him; not till you gave yourself completely to him, just like he's always dreamed of. "I'm all yours." You said, and that was all Noah needed.

He buried himself inside of you in a swift motion, stilling inside of you to let your get used him for a moment.
God you felt so tight and lovely wrapped around his hard cock, he'd imagined this moment for so long but never did he think it'd be like this. With you coming into his bedroom all on your own looking so sweet and innocent in the dead of night, needing him enough to willingly gave yourself over to him, letting him fully claim you. He gently moved inside of you, watching your face intently as it screwed up in pleasure, he reached up to your face and cupped your face.
"Open your eyes precious, let me see you." He said in a gentle voice, but you understood the command. You opened your eyes and found his eyes immediately, watching you intently as e rolled his hips into you softly, slowly speeding up his pace.

"That's it Princess. Are you okay?" He said kissing your neck, his hand coming up and grabbing your breast, kneading it in his hand.
"Noah. Harder." You moaned out, and to his surprise you met each of his thrusts, your hips brushing against his. He kissed you lavishly for your answer, his little vixen and did as you asked moving his hips faster earning a moan from you; your nails digging into his back harder.  His slow, gentle thrusts soon became fervent and needy, every time you let out a moan, he'd pick up the pace chasing your release, wanting desperately to watch you unravel beneath him.
"Noah." You moaned, "I'm so close."
"Let go for me princess." He said takin his thumb to your clit adding extra stimulation that you had to bite your hand to keep from screaming.
"Cum for me precious, let me feel that tight pussy clench around my cock." You loved hearing his filthy mouth as he pounded into you, reaching your orgasm at an alarming rate
"Noah, I don't think I can keep quiet." You moaned feeling the beginning flicks of your orgasm and just as it crashed over you, Noah clamped a hand over your mouth, muffling your scream of pleasure but not by much. Noah's own release came as he kept his hand over your mouth, trying desperately to muffle his own sounds of pleasure by biting his lip.
Then he grabbed hold of you letting you rest on top of him, perfectly content. Noah kissed the top of your head as both of your breathing slowly went back to normal.

"How are you precious?" He asked his voice deep and husky from a thorough love making.
"Perfect." You purred against his chest, lavishing his chest with gentle kisses. Noah laid his head back against the pillows enjoying your kisses immensely and knew for a matter of fact he was chaining you to this bed and keeping you forever.