Kissing booth 2.

There was something oddly familiar about the hands that held hers so firmly yet with a gentleness about them like they wanted to help but not hurt her or be too firm or too rough or loose or cruel.

(Y/n) almost jumped when she felt the person's thumbs smoothing over the back of her hands in a rhythmic way that automatically seemed to calm her erratic heartbeat. By the size, feel and callousness of the hands (Y/n) guessed that it was a boy standing in front of her which made sense since she was here to be kissed in the booth.
When she felt the hands suddenly but gently pulling on her hands she realised the person was guiding her to the podium to stand at so they could kiss and get this over and done with. (Y/n) knew without a doubt that she was kissing this one person and then she would retreat and hide from the world, there was no way that she could stand and do this again and again, her nerves would be too shot to pieces for that to happen.

Her toes scuffed against the floor and her feet tripped over thin air due to her nerves and uneasiness about the situation but she didn't fall or stumble very far like she thought she would. The hands so gently holding hers were firm and the arms were tense and strong enough to bear her stumbling weight and keep her upright.

(Y/n) felt the hands slowly turning her palms face down until they were resting on the stand with the stand between her and the stranger who felt somehow familiar. She didn't know what to do when she was stood knowing all eyes were now solely focused on her like there was a bright spotlight beaming right onto her panicked form. She didn't know whether to lean forward and just try to kiss him, whether to wait for him to make the first move or to lean in and let him kiss her.
Noah almost felt bad.