Kissing booth 5.

Nothing could have prepared him for how it felt to kiss her.

Who was she kissing? Who was (Y/n) kissing who was touching her skin so delicately yet kissing her with a fire and a passion that she had never felt or born witness to before?
(Y/n) felt like she could have stayed in that moment for the rest of her life and let that be her future. She could feel every nerve and worry and spark of anxiety that were her constant companions suddenly vanish into thin air and made her forget that they were being watched by many people from school. She had no pestering thoughts on her mind, there were no worries plaguing her and no anxious butterflies in her chest ready to steal her breath and knot her stomach until she wanted to be sick. Whoever was kissing her seemed to be putting a drug into her system, one that (Y/n) was in dire need of that she wanted to become addicted to.

The moment the kiss ended (Y/n) wanted to rewind time and replay that moment again and again to see if it would feel any better or different than that because right now she couldn't think of anything that would top that feeling.

She could barely breathe, but this wasn't the breathlessness that (Y/n) usually felt. She didn't feel the panic that came with not being able to find her breath, she didn't feel scared or like her lungs were screaming for air. It felt like she was full of helium and was about to float away into the clouds if those hands weren't still cupping her face and holding her arm so tenderly.

The hand on her arm suddenly moved up to her shoulder before reaching her face and for a brief moment, (Y/n) wondered if he was going to lean in and steal another kiss from her. She wouldn't mind if he did because he just made her first kiss the most memorable and most precious moment of her life and right now she needed a moment like that to lift her spirits.

But his hand didn't cup her face to take another kiss from her lips, his fingers instead moved to the elastic band around her head that held the blindfold in place over her eyes, protecting her mind from panicking about who she was kissing. When the stranger very gently and cautiously removed the mask from her eyes, (Y/n) felt a spark of fear striking her heart that simultaneously jumped up into her throat.