Kissing booth 6.

She had always wanted her first kiss to be special and with someone she either loved or really admired and wanted to kiss. It was something she wanted to be meaningful and something that she could take comfort in.

When she was younger she always wanted to kiss Noah and know what it would be like because so many girls had the pleasure of kissing him. All while (Y/n) only had the pleasure of knowing him and knowing what a crush on him felt like from being so close to him. Her crush on him seemed to dwindle and then spark up again when she least expected it but she thought she had it under control.
Her first kiss was with her crush who she had known her entire life, someone she would have to face seeing almost every day and live down the embarrassment this moment would now cause.
It was Noah.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You kissed her!" The anger and the pain that were fuelling Lee's words were unmistakable, especially to someone who had known Lee all of his life and had been witness to his temper tantrums growing up. But the way that Lee looked at Noah made him both infuriated yet sorrowful like he had truly cut into his brother when he never meant to hurt him.
It wasn't as if Noah had planned to kiss (Y/n), he didn't think she would be the one who would come out behind the curtain, he thought it would have Been one of the OMG girls that appeared before him. But he was stood there, ticket in hand in front of the podium when (Y/n) stumbled out wearing a blindfold and such a timid yet panicked smile on her face. He couldn't help but take her hands and guide her over to the stand and people were watching. It wasn't as if Noah could just turn around and leave her stood there all alone like that.
He had bought a ticket to kiss someone and it just so happened to be (Y/n), Noah didn't pre-plan this at all and Lee couldn't treat him as if he had.

"I didn't know it would be (Y/n) coming out there did I? What would you have me do, walk away and leave her there in front of everyone?"
Noah held his hands out at his sides to emphasise his point. No matter what Lee thought of him, Noah wasn't cruel and he would never hurt or embarrass someone like that, especially not (Y/n). She was like family, she was someone Noah liked and he wouldn't do that, he could joke around with her, play the odd prank or name call with her but he could never show her up like that.

"But you still kissed her, Noah! You can't do that again, you promised me you wouldn't go near her-"
"Jesus Lee, what is it with you and (Y/n)? It's not like you have a claim to her or that you even like her like that because you don't. I had a ticket, so I kissed her I'm not making a move on her."