I must be very crazy for him if I find him beautiful while his body still tried to fight off germs.

I sighed and averted my gaze back onto the TV, the last advertisement played, and soon the screen turned dark, a sentence slowly appearing >Previously on: The Most Wanted Man<.

Wasn't that one of Jin's dramas?

And I was right. The recap played, and Jin's very handsome, but also very evil smile was captured.

I grinned. How lucky. I thought to myself. The Most Wanted Man, was a very successful drama, breaking quotes left and right and being very diverse in its storyline. Very captivating with a lot of talented and handsome actors, starring my Kim Seokjin.

While I was indulged in finding out what happened >previously on: The Most Wanted Man< Jungkook gasped and let go of Yoongi for the first time in forever.

He slid down the couch and strolled towards the TV, staring up at the screen form very, very close proximity.

I had a horrible flashback then.

Back when Yoongi was about Jungkook's age, he did the same, moving very, very close to the TV, admiring an ice cream ad, and then... he licked the TV.

Maybe he thought the ice cream was real, I still have no idea.

Anyways, he found out that a TV screen doesn't really taste like ice cream, even though it looked like it. So he grew frustrated, banged his little fists against the screen, and I was luckily quick enough to pull him away as the TV started rocking and then fell backward and broke.

The pure memory still sent shockwaves of adrenaline through my entire body, effectively putting me on alert.

But Jungkook wasn't Yoongi, and so he stopped very close in front of the TV and stared up with his doe eyes.

He waited patiently, and all of a sudden, shrieked in pure bliss as his Appa's face was to be seen again.

I chuckled, and Jin lifted his gaze in confusion, looking at his tiny, very adorable son, trying to figure out the cause of his sudden delight.

All of a sudden, I felt warm and knew that the worst was finally over. It was the first time in four days that Jungkookie laughed and giggled again. That another sound other than crying and whining escaped his little lips.

What a relief.

"It's Appa! Appa Jin!" Hoseok then gasped, disregarding his books as soon as he heard the squeal of his little brother.

And with that, everyone was wide awake again.

"Appa Jin is on TV?!" Yoongi yelled as if he couldn't believe it, as if it was something utterly shocking.

To his defense, he didn't really know that Jin and I were quite famous. He had absolutely no idea. He was too young to have an interest in dramas, magazines, modeling, or currently trending music.

And so, Appa Jin's appearance on TV came to him like quite a shock.

All of a sudden, Jin was the cool parent.

And I? Well, I was just a famous music producer, former rapper... that didn't appear on TV that often, and if, only in boring talk shows, so...pretty uncool and no match for a star like Kim Seokjin.

"Namjoon," Jin's raspy voice wavered through the air, catching my full attention.

"Mhm?" I asked, looking at him with a bright smile.

"Can we switch the channel, please?" He asked, clearly uncomfortable to see himself on television.

"NO!" Tae yelled. "We need to watch TV Appa!"