𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦

________

your eyes quickly fluttered open when you felt a presence next to you. you turned to your side to see mattia sitting on the bed looking at you.

"sorry, i didn't mean to wake you." he whispered, giving you a small apologetic look.

you shrugged and sat up, "it's fine, what are you doing here?"

"you okay?" you whispered.

he gave you a small nod.

"i just.. missed you." he breathed out, placing a hand on top of yours.

you tilted your head and gave him a look.

"yeah.." you chuckled "..that... or you had a nightmare.." your lips curved into a smirk.

he lightly laughed , "i told you i don't like scary movies. this is why." he said referencing to earlier when you picked out a new scary movie to watch for your new little 'movie night'.

you lifted your comforter up and motioned him to come lay next to you.

he smiled and snuck in right beside you.

"need someone to hold you?" you joked.

"shut up big head."

"big head? that's a new one."

you could see him roll his eyes as he wrapped his arms around you, you slightly jumping at his cold hands.

"is this okay?" he asked quietly.

you furrowed your eyebrows, "why wouldn't it be?"

"i don't know, i never held anyone before."

"so you're always the little spoon?"

"no," he said shyly, "i just haven't had this type of intimacy before."

"oh. well, then yea this is fine tia."

he smiled in relief as he gently pulled you in closer. he kissed your cheek as he rested his chin on your shoulder. you grabbed his arm and pulled his closer to you and closed your eyes enjoying the feeling of his warm body.

you felt like you rarely seen mattia's soft side, so you always held tight to memories like this.

________

you woke up with a feeling of emptiness, you turned your neck to see that mattia wasn't there.

you got out of your bed and walked over to his room, to find he wasn't there either. so you went downstairs, instantly the smell of eggs and pancakes filled the room.

you walked into the kitchen to see mattia, standing near the stove making breakfast. you raised your eyebrows and looked over to derek at the dinning table eating.

"uhh, since when did mattia make breakfast?" you asked sarcastically.

"i don't know man, all i know is that i like this new, happy mattia." derek said pointing at mattia with half a pancake in his mouth.

mattia laughed "it's nothing new.. im just in a good mood." he said biting his lip as he looked over to you.

he picked up a plate and held it close to your chest.

"i made you a plate."

you gave him a warm smile,

"how'd you know i like to eat my pancakes with eggs and sausage like a sandwich?" you said taking the plate from his hands. you looked up at him.

"please, ive known you for almost half my life."

"you also hated me for half of your life." you said confused. he nodded, "i pay attention when i want to."