My heart was hurting and the worst part was that the pain was incurable...

I'm just a burden in everyone's life.

The only family member that is left with me hates me, I don't know what am I doing wrong that even god doesn't want me to be happy.

I was a lonely ship in this big ocean.

But now I didn't want to be lonely, I wanted to be with mother far away, away from. Pain and misery.

In no time I was standing on the wall.
Wind praising my black hair. I felt light.

I felt like I was free.

I felt like I could fly.

What would it feel like to jump from here-

"NO!"

A feminine voice drags me to reality and actually it kinda scared me making me losing my balance, thankfully she was quick enough to pull me back.

She kept questioning me about what I was doing there which I answered by saying that I need fresh air.

Silly, right?

Well, she believed it...

Sge was the one I shared the taxi ride with.

Was she following me!?!

And looking at her she isn't that pretty and her dressing sense is weird, but I'm not here to judge her so I ignored it.

Her interrogation finished soon and she passed me my phone which showed her photo.

I hoped that she didn't notice that and just tried to escape that space as soon as possible

But here next statement made me stiff

"Is she the reason you need 'fresh air'"

All my memories started hitting me like a truck

No...
No no no...

"I promise Mr. Kim Taehyung I won't leave you, even if you wanted"

Please stop...

"You may kiss the bride"

I tightly closed my eyes hoping that the sound would fade.

I snatched away my phone and told her to stop interfering.

*Flashback ended*

I know that if she wasn't there I might be dead by now or probably in a hospital but at this point I'd rather prefer that.

But still, I told her to stay away from me. I just don't want her to follow me because even I don't know where I am going.

"I've lost my way"
.
.
.
.
.
_____

Areum pov:

I have never seen such an egoistic bastard in my whole life.

Does he even understand the fact that I missed that taxi, my flight, and even ruined my relationship because of him!?!

I know how my boyfriend is, and how he will react!!I tried to calm my temper down by looking at the stars.

They looked so peaceful, that I even forgot about my-

Boyfriend...

I remember how I fought with my best friend for him last time. The whole argument was pointless according to me!

My best friend Jungkook often says that I should leave him, that he isn't worth my love.

But do you think I care?

Nah~

He said that he is over-possessive, manipulative, and controlling.

But do I think like that?

Nah~

I get it he gets over the board sometimes but that's because he loves me.

There was one time when I thought of breaking up with him but he literally said that he couldn't live without me and he would die...

SEE HOW MUCH HE LOVES ME!!

And then he calls him manipulative and controlling

If he was controlling and over-possessive would he let me travel alone?

ABSOLUTELY NOT!

I get it I lost my last job because of him even when my family depended on that job. And he doesn't like the way I dress as I sometimes do embarrass him.

Which is absolutely my fault!!

Do these things matter to me?

Nah~

Because he loves me.

I was busy thinking how wrong Jungkook is about my love and gazing the starts, when I heard someone screaming...

"Hey!! Taxi girl!! Help me I'm lost"

.
.
.
.
______

Both had different definitions of love... One doesn't understand love and one doesn't want to.

People say that opposite attracts, that's because they complete each other...

Who knows with their different definitions might complete each other giving them its true meaning...

______
.
.
.
.

(A/N- Areum is just stupid but you know how manipulation works so tbh I don't blame her)