"They won't." Markus spoke for the first time. His voice was squeaky.

I raised an eyebrow at him.

"The suppression is extended to your consciousness. No one will sense you."

"Now that's, really impressive at your age. Even I find doing that spell tough at times." I said, wondering about the level of mastery this kid had at such a young age.

"You were unconscious. Its a bit easier that way." he said, blushing furiously.

"Hmm... after learning about your level power, maybe I wont kill you." I admitted.

The kid almost fainted at that.

Juliette sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose. "I thought you might like to see someone of your own kind. Apparently, it was a mistake. I'll let Lionel deal with you." she said.

"Tell him to stay away. And if he does dare to show his face, tell him to get ready to get his ass kicked." I said gritting my teeth.

"Whatever." Juliette rolled her eyes.

****

It was well past 12 when I heard the jingling of keys again.

"You decent?" I heard the Alpha's voice ask.

I remained silent.

"I'm going to enter, okay? I got your dinner."

I snort, as if I am going to eat anything he has touched.

The door clicked open. I shuffled and turned away, determined to look anywhere but him.

I didn't see him coming but I felt the bed dip under his weight. I shifted away, contracting my body as much as I could. I heard him sigh.

"Aren't you hungry?" the Alpha asked.

I didn't answer his question.

"Look, I know you have the right to be angry... But-"

"But? But what? Nothing justifies what you are doing. If only I had my power, you would be laying dead by now!" I snapped.

"I am pretty sure you could do that, but would you do it?" he asked, with humor dancing in his eyes.

"Why not?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"You'll have to wait for the answer to that question." he chuckled.

I huffed.

"You gonna eat something, or not?" he said placing a plate of spaghetti at my feet like some kind of peace offering. I pushed it away, ignoring how delicious it looked. My hands were aching to punch him, even for trying such a thing. What does he think? Am I some kind of dog that I'll eat something that was even grown on this land. As much as, my hands were aching to punch him, I knew he could easily overpower me in a physical fight.

"You know? I don't usually provide my prisoners with food." I said after some time.

"You have evil thoughts for someone so beautiful."

"Are you trying to flirt with me?" I said, throwing him my best glare.

"First of all, you are not a prisoner... its just, I can't let you go. And yes, I am trying to flirt with you." he winked at me, as if it was going to make me crack up. I didn't reply. They are locking me in a room, stealing me of my powers, and saying, you are not a prisoner!

"I'll tell you something. One-sided love sucks. So just give up, and let me go. I have experience at it, it hurts. And I will never, ever love you back so please." I said after sometime.

"What do you mean, experience?" the Alpha growled.

I rolled my eyes; Werewolves and their possessiveness.

"I am feeling rather sleepy, you can get lost." I said after a short pause.

"No one commands me in my own pack." he said flatly.

Maybe the 'experience' thing was still troubling him. I smirked inwardly.

"Well, I am not a part of your fucking pack, am I?" I asked poking his chest with my index finger, Knowingly adding the curse, to heighten his anger. Now, I was smirking for real. But it was quickly wiped off my face when the Alpha grabbed my wrist spinning it in a painful angel in his grip. His face was so close to mine, I could feel his hot breath on my face. His expression was so purely anger, an involuntary whimper escaped my lips.

"You will be, one day." he said simply.

"We'll see." I said, freeing my wrist of his grasp.

He took in a deep breath to calm himself down. "I am sorry, I just got a bit-"

"Out of control? Savage? On your true side?" I suggested.

"Sapphire-"

"Just get out! You don't MATTER to me, nor does your apology!" I yelled at him, doing a face-about.

"Fine I am leaving... You can meditate or something, whatever witches do."

But even as he said it, a brilliant plan pieced its way into my mind.

****

A/N

Hello people!

How did you like this chapter?

Let me know in the comments...

And what do you think is the plan? Find out in the next chapter.

And please don't ask me why I put that picture in the beginning of the chapter.

Honestly, I don't know. XD XD

You can expect next chapter by Saturday/ next Tuesday.

Keep reading!

Bye!

Love u all.