The soft trickling soon ended but Jeongguk crying did not make Seokjin irritated. It was just peeing, what had him so emotional?

Seokjin said nothing as he re-dressed Jeongguk and zipped up his onesie up.

"If you are going to cry every time you use the bathroom then just save the tears for whenever you mess up and get punished," Seokjin grunted out.

Jeongguk sniffled and held his head down as Seokjin took him to the sink.

"What do you want for lunch?" Seokjin asked as he pried the teenager's arms off his crying face.

"Mm not hungry," Jeongguk cried out as Seokjin washed his hands with his own.

The feeling of the entire thing was weird to Jeongguk but Seokjin had literally held a heart of a man who he had killed a second beforehand. It would have been strange if Seokjin had actually found that washing the hands of Jeongguk with his own was odd.

"Gosh, you are like Jimin. Fine, I will go tell the chefs what you are going to eat while you wait in your room," Seokjin said as he dried their hands.

The two walked out - more like Seokjin forced Jeongguk out - and Seokjin locked the bathroom door.

"Im is going to watch you so try to escape all you want," Seokjin said as he fixed his suit and walked out with not a second glance at the crying boy. "Im, watch him. I will return in a short time to take him to eat lunch," Seokjin said as Im just bowed.

Inside the pastel pink room, Jeongguk was sobbing into his pillow. 'I feel so violated because of you!' Jeongguk wanted to yell at the man who had touched him... Tears flowed down his face as he kicked his bed.

The teenager had never been touched like that except for himself whenever he washed or used the bathroom. Compared to most other boys is age Jeongguk had never touched himself in a sexual way before. He found no reason to and instead thought it was useless to spend time like that when he could be practicing.

However, ever since Seokjin had touched Jeongguk there had been a pain in his boxers which actually made it painful to lay down on his front so the teenager was now on his side. Of course, Jeongguk had blood rush to his dick before but never because of an action, only due to waking up to one.

Maybe he could take a quick cold shower...?

Jeongguk wiped his eyes and silently walked over to the bathroom door as Im watched the teenager quite bored. The guard had expected a pitiful fight or the boy trying to escape through the window but instead, he walked over to the bathroom door.

Im quickly stopped his smirk from showing as Jeongguk grabbed the door handle and let out a loud shriek.

Jeongguk felt his hand trembling as he fell to the floor in pain. The teenager had not expected a strong electric shock to fill his hand as he tried to enter the bathroom. Still, the shock was enough to send the blood rushing to his hand and not his crotch.

Seokjin had been heading back to Jeongguks room whenever he heard the shriek. The loud shriek had Seokjin running to the room where he found Im leaning against the door frame. If he was there then...

The leader peered into the room and found Jeongguk looking at his trembling hand. 'Jeez, why did Namjoon find me this one?' Seokjin wondered as he walked in and toward the younger. "Lunchtime," Seokjin told the teenager as he scooped him up and ignored whatever the younger had to say.

As Seokjin took a protesting Jeongguk to the dining room Jimin and Namjoon were having a dispute.

"I'm not hungry," Jimin said as he played with his Chimmy - a white puppy with a yellow hoodie with black ears - BT21 stuffie.