(+16) Claim: Part 7 (Sero)

Start from the beginning

I reached up and started rubbing on my mark. Raking my nails down it a little hard, Sero suddenly grabbed my tail and I tried not to jump. He held onto my tail as I continued to make small circles on my mark, and I teased him with my tail.

It was so far up his pants leg that I was wrapping the end of it around the top of his knee. Feeling my ears twitch at the small pants that were coming from behind me, I could feel his hand shaking as he was griping my tail through his pant leg.

I was laughing to myself, as I massaged the side of my neck.

But something in me changed. The way he was gripping my tail, and the sound of his panting in my ears. They sounded pretty. Really pretty. Too pretty.

I squeezed my thighs together, and pulled my tail out of his pants. I covered my mouth as I tried to just focus on my notes. But it wasn't working. The tingling between my thighs was only getting stronger.

"Y/n?" Sero whispered behind me. He knows that he doesn't have to be right in my ear for me to hear him. Even though I could barely hear him through the sound of my heartbeat.

I didn't respond to him and just tried to focus on my work. But the constant shudders, and just the slightest thought of Sero touching me. The fact that he was right behind me.

Oh no.

"Mr. Aizawa may I please go to the restroom?" I asked raising my hand. He looked at me annoyed as I had just cut him off mid sentence.

"Fine, make it quick." He said and I quickly rushed out of the room, and towards the bathroom. Running into a stall I quickly pulled my skirt and shorts down, to see a little bit of blood.

"God why now." I sighed and dug into my jacket. I was glad that I carried supplies in the inside of my uniform jacket.

After cleaning up I walked out to wash my hands and sighed. Splashing water on my face hoping that it'll help clear my head.

But it didn't get rid of the fact that I was having my heat a week early. And I was fresh out of making a claim.

This week is going to be horrible.

I sighed and walked back to class, just slow enough that the bell rang as I walked back in.

"Mi Amor, are you alright?" Sero asked me as he stood by my desk.

"I'm fine." I told him and quickly started packing up my stuff.

"Hey, wait a second." He said and grabbed my wrist. "What's going on? Please talk to me."

"I got my heat." I told him, and I watched him relax a little. "Now please let go before I slam you on this table and take you right here, right now." I told him, and his cheeks flushed pink. He let me go and I walked out of the classroom, and down the hallway towards the nurse's office.

"Hello Dearie, what brings you in today?" Recovery Girl asked me.

"I got my heat." I told her, and she looked me up at me. "And it's really bad this time. Is there anything that I can do?"

"We've been over this before y/n." She told me, and I lowered my head.

When I had my first heat after I started dating Sero, I was having a hard time controlling myself sometimes. Sero had been a good sport about it the whole time, understanding that this isn't something that I can control.

"The only thing that can help besides a neutering, is having sex." She told me as she started digging through her desk. "I know it's not very professional of me, but the only thing that will mellow your symptoms is mating. Preferably with it not ending with kits. Here." She said and handed me a box. It was a box of condoms.

When we had talked before, she told me that she kept a couple packs of condoms in her desk for when she had students go through a heat. As much as the school hated it, it wasn't something that teenage students couldn't entirely control, especially when their quirk is a part of them like mine.

"Just in case." She told me, and patted my shoulder. I didn't say anything as I just tried thinking. But all I could think about was Sero.

His big warm hands running up and down my body. The way that he looked at me just the other night at my parents house. Hovering over me while undressing me, and touching my bare skin so close to where I needed him right now. The way he smelled, and the way that I felt when I touched myself to the scent of his sweatshirt after he claimed me as his.

Fuck.

"If you want, I can excuse you from classes for the week." She told me, and I groaned. Missing school was the last thing that I wanted, besides screwing like an animal.

"Please." I sighed to Recovery Girl, and started texting Mina to ask her to gather my work for me throughout the week.

"Don't worry dear." She told me, as she started writing notes for my teachers. "I think you'll be just fine."

Fine my ass.