Screaming Love: Part 1 (Bakugo)

"Have a nice night miss!" The cashier told me as I grabbed my food.

"Thank you, you too." I told her and walked out of the store. I walked down the street heading back to UA, enjoying the silence that surrounded me in the night. That was, until there was the sound of footsteps other than mine.

I carefully checked behind me, and saw that there was two guys walking behind me. I looked forwards and tried not to panic. There was a good chance that they were just walking home as well. I kept my head down as I rounded a corner and noticed that they were definitely closer than a minute ago when I first checked.

Once I rounded the corner I started walking faster, to put distance between me and them without making it too obvious. After about a minute I checked behind me again and they were still there, matching my speed.

'Oh god, what do I do? Do I make a run for it?'

I looked out ahead of me and I could see the the school from where I was, but I didn't have the stamina to make it there if I ran now. I could feel my heart racing, as I could hear footsteps suddenly right on top of me. An arm wrapped around my shoulders, and I wanted to cry out.

"There you are babe!" Someone said loudly directly next to me. I turned my head and saw Bakugo. "I told you to wait at the store so I could walk you home." He said, and took the bags I had in one of my hands.

"What are you-?" I asked, but out of the corner of my eye I watched the two guys that were following me back off. "Thank you." I told him.

"Yeah whatever, dumb ass." He told me and kept his am around me until we reached the dorm building doors. I took my grocery bag from him and went up to my dorm room. Which was right next to his.

"Hey Bakugo?" I asked before either of us went into our rooms.

"What do you want?" He asked me.

"Tomorrow after school, do you want to go somewhere with me?" I asked. He looked at me all offended. "You don't have too if you don't want too, obviously. But it's something that could relieve some anger or stress you have."

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" He yelled at me.

"It means if you want to let some of your anger out, just want to yell for no reason, or hell even have someone to hang out with tomorrow afternoon. Meet me at the train station at three thirty after school." I told him and walked into my room before he could say anything.

'Oh my god, did I really just do that?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat in class waiting for the bell to ring, and lightly tapped my pencil on my notebook as I watched the clock tick by. All the while I could feel Bakugo staring at the back of my head. All day I kept getting glances of him staring at me. 

Finally the bell rang, and I practically ran back to my dorm room to change and grabbed my bag. I ran out of my room and back down the stairs and accidentally bumped into Kirishima, Denki, and Bakugo on my way out the door.

"Sorry boys!" I called out behind me and kept going towards the train station. 

"Good afternoon y/n." The man at the ticket booth said as I walked up to him. "You're usual?"

"Yes please." I said, and took the money out of my wallet. I stood there for a second as I saw that I had enough for two, two way tickets. 

"Hey dumb ass." I heard behind me, and I turned around. Bakugo was walking towards me. I turned back to the ticket booth.

"Make it two." I told him, and I couldn't help but smile. He smiled back and handed me the two tickets and I turned back to Bakugo smiling.

"The hell are you smiling about?" He asked.

"Nothing." I told him and handed him his ticket.

"Why are we going here?" He asked me as he followed me towards the tracks.

"You'll see." I told him and not long after the train arrived.