Right Here: Part 2 (Kirishima)

I sat at the table, and for once me and my siblings were laughing and being merry together. I honestly didn't think that I was going to have this much fun tonight. That was until the front door opened. We all turned to see Dad standing watching us.

"How nice of you to join us." I said.

"What is this?" He questioned.

"We're together for the anniversary for Touya." Natsuo said.

"You know your first child that died." I said and took another bite of food.

"Do not speak to me like that." He demanded.

"Okay." I whispered under my breath and continued eating.

"I'm surprised to even see you here, and not over at that idiot's home." He said, and I gripped my fork a little harder.

"And I'm surprised you noticed me. . . . Dad." I said and looked him in the eye. He always hated whenever any of us did that. 

"Go to your room." He said and pointed down the hallway. I gladly grabbed my bowl and fork and danced down the hallway and slammed my door shut behind me, and made sure to lock it. I laid down on my bed and finished my bowl of food. I turned over on my side and I could see the moon outside my window.

I sighed and slipped my shoes on, grabbed my backpack and climbed out my window. I dropped to the ground and walked down the street to a mini-mart. I walked in and walked down the aisle until I found a good medicine that I thought would help Kiri better than what I know he was taking, if he took meds at all. I made sure to grab drinks and snacks.

"Hey there, y/n." The cashier said when I walked up to him with my stuff. "How did your dinner go?" 

"Great, until Dad came home." I said.

"Oh I'm sorry to hear that." He told me and I handed him the money.

"Yeah me too." I sighed and took the bag from him. I said goodbye to him and walked out and all the way to Kiri's house. I pulled out my set of keys and used the spare key I had for Kiri's house. His house key was so much more worn than my own house key was.

"Oh hey there y/n!" Kiri's mom said when I walked through the door. "I didn't think we'd be seeing you tonight."

"I didn't either." I laughed.

"Guess dinner didn't go well?" Kiri's dad asked and I handed both of them their favorite drink.

"Yeah." I said. "I grabbed some more medicine for Kiri." I said, and showed his mom the box.

"Oh good, I was going to get him something better for him tomorrow. But it looks like you saved me the trip." She said and kissed my cheek. "Here, will you take this in to him?" She asked and handed me a hot cup of tea.

"Yeah, goodnight." I said and walked down the hallway towards Kiri's room. I knocked on the door, and waited for a response.

"Come in." I heard a whine and smiled as I walked in. "What are you doing here?" He asked me and sat up. He looked like he had run a fever.

"Someone crashed the dinner party." I said and handed him his tea along with the bag of goodies.

"I thought he was working." He said and took some of his new medicine as I dug around in my drawer in his dresser. I pulled out a shirt and pants, and slid my jacket off.

"We did too." I said and I took my shirt off, facing away from Kiri. 

"D-did you guys fight?" He questioned me and I could hear there was a weird tone in his voice, and I froze in the middle of putting my shirt on.

"Why'd you stutter?" I asked him, and I finished putting my shirt on. I couldn't help but smile at it, knowing exactly why. I turned and looked at him and he had the tea cup to his mouth.

"Ugh, no reason." He said and his face was turning red. "This tea is really hot." 

"Uh huh." I hummed, and crossed my arms. He wouldn't look at me, and I sat on the bed. "Did you-?"

"No." He blurted out.

"Are you-?" I started to ask him, and he covered his lap.

"Shut up!" He yelled and I fell over laughing. "It's not funny!"

"Yes it is." I laughed, and he rolled away from me.

"Kiri you've seen me naked before." I said.

"That was when we were kids." He argued with me. "It's different now."

"How is it different?" I asked him and laid my arms on the bed so I could mess with him.

"Well I'm older, and I have . . . . needs." He said, and I didn't have to look at him to know his face was bright red. 

"Needs?" I asked him. "What kind of needs exactly?" I knew exactly what needs.

"Shut up." He whined and I crawled onto the bed and sat on my knees.

"Come on." I said and pushed on his back and bounced him in the bed.

"Well I . . . ." He started and stopped before pulling his blanket over his face. "I want things."

"What kind of things?" I asked him and poked where his head was.

"I want you." He said, and I stopped poking him. I sat back on my knees and stared at the pile of blanket. Kiri moved the blanket a bit and looked over the edge at me, annoyed. "To stop poking me."

I sat there, and I felt like there was a part of my brain that broke.

"You ass!" I yelled and started beating him with a pillow. I shoved it down on his face before I got up and quickly changed my pants. I could feel my cheeks were warm, and I laid down on the floor with a pillow and blanket, facing away from him.

"Y/n?" He asked and I didn't look at him. 

"Turn the light off." I told him. He did and we laid there in silence. 

"Y/n?" He whispered, but I didn't respond. "What did you think I was going to say?"

"Were you going to say something else?" I asked him.

"No?" He said.

"Then nothing important." I said ignoring the questioning tone in his voice. "Get some rest." I told him and tucked myself in more.

"Goodnight, babe." Kiri said and I heard him lay down. I smiled to myself, and whatever feeling I had ten seconds before, was gone.

"Night babe." I said back and fell asleep.