A weird town and a weird hero!

Snowdin town
3rd person POV

You walked away from Sans and encountered this cute little town called "Snowdin" but there wasn't much to this town, just a Saloon, a General Store, an Inn, a library and some houses, walking around you decided to go to the store since you found some gold laying on the snow some time ago, you decided to enter the store since your clothes were a bit thorn. As you entered you noticed how small it was.

Shopkeeper: Hiya! Don't think I've ever seen you here, are you from the capital?

(Y/n): Actually, I'm from somewhere... More distant...?

Shopkeeper: Well, welcome to Snowdin! What can I do for you?

(Y/n): Do you sell any clothes? Mines are... Almost useless now

Shopkeeper: I haven't sell clothes in a while, here, take a look

She then showed you a catalog, it had shirts, jackets in various colors, some cargo pants, and a nice looking shoe. You decided to buy all of it, a Black shirt, an (F/c) jacket, an (S/f/c) pants, and those shoes, incredibly enough, it only costs you 100G! And you've found way more than that. After changing yourself and tossing your old clothes in the garbage you walked out of the store feeling really tired, but you remembered the Inn and went straight to it. Arriving at the inn, you were greeted by a happy looking bunny lady that offered a room for 80G, you paid it and went to your room... But you couldn't sleep because someone was snoring on the other room, so you just laid there and listened.

Chara: Gosh, how can you sleep with this?

And without any explanation, you suddenly were filled with determination and felt even better than before! You headed down and the lady noticed that you were really well, like you've had a great night of sleep... Which was strange, since you were there for only a couple of minutes

Lady: Here, take the money back, you can pay me if you plan to stay a full night

Chara : Whoa, full refund? Why did you even paid for it? You could just head inside and listen to those... Harmonic snores?

(Y/n): Huh... Okay then, thanks! But hey... Those skeletons...

Lady: Yes? What about them?

(Y/n): Since when they live here?

Lady: Oh, well, one day they just showed up out of nowhere and asserted themselves, life's been pretty better with them around, why?

(Y/n): No reason, just curious, that's all thanks anyways

You walked out of the inn.

(Y/n): How do they just appeared out of nowhere? I mean, they're monster and magic ain't that weird now, but still...

Chara: come to think of it... Maybe they're dead too?

(Y/n): You're dead and I'm basically the only one who can see you

Chara: I'm not a monster