SR - EMERGENCY

"What! You ARE friends with that hot doctor?" asked Amber, her voice echoing in the headquarters' canteen.

Sooyoung, who's sitting in front of Amber, gestured her hand, telling the latter to lower her voice. "We're close friends with her because we went to the same university together. Seungwan's best friend is also Cap's ex-girlfriend."

Amber still couldn't hide the shock on her face. "But did you date her in the past, Sooyoung?"

"Of course not. Just because I'm Seulgi's friend, it doesn't mean I need to date her girlfriend's best friend too, right?"

"But you don't want to date her, do you?"

Sooyoung laughed. "C'mon, Amber. I do have a boyfriend!"

"I'm just making sure. Your boyfriend lives far away. Who knows, maybe you want another one."

"Sooyoung's not like you," Seulgi told Amber. "Her relationship with Sungjae is far better than any of the relationships we've had. They already stood the test of distance."

"Does that mean that I can start making my move to woo the doctor?" asked Amber, looking more excited now.

"You can. But I wish you good luck. That woman is married to her work," said Seulgi.

"And she doesn't like people who fool around," added Sooyoung. "If you want to date her, you've got to be damn serious about it."

"And before you make your move, you have to consider that we're going to be assigned in the south after our vacation leaves," said Seulgi before taking a bite of her sandwich. "The chances of seeing her after that are slim."

Amber slumped back on her chair, dejected. "You're right. It's tough to find a girlfriend if you're part of SAU. Sooyoung is just so lucky to have a patient Sungjae always waiting for her."

"Maybe you should find a girlfriend in SAU instead," suggested Seulgi.

"Ugh. I want someone who's not involved in killing Evens," said Amber, scrunching up her face. "Maybe I should find one this vacation."

Sooyoung turns to Seulgi. "Speaking of vacation leaves, what are your plans? It's going to be a one-month break. Don't tell me you're going to spend it here in headquarters while waiting for our reassignment?"

"That's what I'm hoping for," said Seulgi.

"Seulgi, you can always come with me, you know that. You're more than welcome to stay at my house. My mom will love to have you again."

"I... I don't know..."

Sooyoung looked at Amber for help. "Aish. So stubborn. Amber, you convince this kid."

Amber obeyed right away. "Captain, Sooyoung's right. You need to go out. It was the doctor's advice too, right? You need to have fun. Get laid."

"Oh my gosh." Seulgi covered her face. "We're not going to talk about my sex life again, Amber."

"I'm just concerned about you," said Amber, not affected by Seulgi's embarrassment. "When was the last time you touched a girl? Are you satisfied with just touching yourself?"

Seulgi waved her hands in front of her due to embarrassment. "Will you drop the topic now?"

"But Amber has a point," said Sooyoung. "It's not just about sex though, you just need to go out, mingle, and who knows, maybe find a new girlfriend?"

"But there was a girl in your town, Sooyoung. Remember the first and last time we convinced Seulgi to come with you? She hooked up with a girl, right?" asked Amber.