[Ch12] -Exhausted But Escaped- [S2]

lol khun gimme sum of that tacks and tape too i wanna troll her uwu

and the last chapter

uUhhHHHhHH

oop 

*:・゚✧('ー`)*:・゚✧

I jerked out of my trance, sweating and gasping. My heart felt like it was on fire, and my lungs were gasping for air. What was that? 

I shakily lifted my head to the plague mask people. 

"What...what was that?!" 

No answer.

They started to prepare yet another syringe, and with it my fear rose. 

I didn't want to remember. I wanted to be back with Khun, to be back with the team. Why was I even captured in the first place?

I glared at them, wary. As they got closer, I stood up, bringing the chair up with me. Slamming the chair into the guy, it splintered and I was free. The other two immediately rose up, but I brought out my needles and stabbed them both.

Falling down, I removed their plague masks. It wasn't anyone I recognized, but why all the secrecy?

It didn't matter now though.

I was free.

Now time to get back to Khun.

*:・゚✧Khun's POV*:・゚✧

Where was (Y/N)? She's been gone for days now. The last I saw her was before the first tournament, and then I didn't hear from her. At first, I just thought it was that maybe she got caught up with something, but now, she's been gone longer than ever. 

Even when she went on those "trips," she was never gone for more than a day. So why...?

"Are you looking for your missing friends, Khun Aguero Agnis?" A voice interrupted me out of my thoughts, and...she said my name.

"Miya, the gambler! She also advanced to the semifinals!" The TV conveniently introduced her for me, and I was wondering how she knew my name.

"Well how...do you know my name?"

"I knew it from the beginning, Mask Man. Cause I'm...one of the gamblers FUG planted."

I stood up, facing her. "What?!" 

"FUG planted three gamblers in this Workshop Battle. I'm one of them." 

"What the-!" Her tail slithered around my neck, slipping my mask off.

"You guys have been deceived from the beginning. Team Mad Dog, the other gamblers, all of them are...hunters planted by FUG to hunt you guys." 

What..?

"You don't need to wear this mask anymore, Khun Ageuro Agnis. After all...your friends will fall into an eternal slumber." 

She slithered away, leaving me to my thoughts alone.

FUG planted three gamblers...? And (Y/N) and Bam will fall into an eternal slumber...? So this whole thing was a trap? If so, what about the bet with FUG? Why did they bring him here? D4mn it...what the hell is going on...?!

"Khun! (Y/N)!" 

A loud familiar voice jerked me out of my thoughts, and I saw Shibisu in the hallway. 

"You bastards..." 

"Shibisu!" 

*:・゚✧Third Person POV*:・゚✧ (cause im lazy liek that)