[Ch19] -The Last Examination Pt3- [S1]

khun you really need to stop almost dying us readers have had heart attacks

sjksjsksjsk ok enjoy the chapter *evil smile* 

*:・゚✧('ー`)*:・゚✧

Yuri Jahad. 

Why does she seem so familiar...?

"What...are you doing here?" 

"Hm...I'm just passing through. I'm looking for someone and something." 

I saw Shibisu behind her, running towards us. 

"But you..." She glanced at the fur ball, examining him. "...who are you to act that we're close?" 

There was a big pause, Ren was sweating like crazy, not knowing what to say.

"Well? I asked who you are, cat got your tongue?"

"N-no, princess!" 

The fur ball bowed, introducing himself to the princess. "Sorry for my rudeness, but I'm no.67 Loh Pa Bia Ren, of the royal enforcement divison no.67."

"Red..."

"Yes, princess, I was told to retrieve the green april. So I came here to do my job."

She looked around, and saw Anaak. Shibisu was shouting at us, asking if we were okay. 

"Then, I'll proceed with my work princess. This might not be something you want to watch, so it's best if you moved on." 

He walked over to me and Anaak, and all we could do was just lie there, waiting for our death. 

"Stop, ren."

Ren turned around, wondering what the princess had to say. 

"A ranker harming a regular during a test..."

That's against the rules of the tower! Yes!

"...that's against the rules of the tower. Since when did red, earn the right to break the tower's rules, even if it's doing their job?" 

Thank you Yuri...

"I'll retrieve the Green April and the Black March. Leave before the supervisor notices." 

There was a slight silence before Ren answered. "...Are you telling me to let that fake go?" 

"It's not a matter of letting the fake go or not. You just can't do it during the test-"

"I'm sorry." 

No- Don't interrupt her. She's going to kill you.

"But you know what the meaning of a fake means, right? We have to get rid of her existence."

He looked at Yuri disappointingly, smiling.  "It's a shame. I thought Princess Endorsi was too young to understand...but I didn't imagine Yuri, the owner of the Black March, would say that." 

He got the same look on his face when he was asking Endorsi to kill Anaak, and I glared at him in disgust. 

"How sad King Jahad will be when he hears of this...hehehe." 

Again with the creepy laughing!

"Bastard." Endorsi insulted the fur ball, angry.

But there was someone even more angry than her.

Yuri Jahad. 

"Hey rookie. Did you just threaten me?" 

"Threaten...? No way. I'm just worried about the future of Jahad..."