-Petrichor-

Hello! This is the author. I have some things to say, so please read this before you read the following chapter. Here are some things:

This is a side story, not connected to the min plotline. I wrote this side story in case I was unable to update because of something, but here are the reasons why I decided to post this side story. Please take the time to read it. Now thaT that's out of the way...Alright, here goes nothing.

Broken will be going on a short hiatus.

SKSJSKJS PLEASE READ

I made this decision because I've not been happy with my writing, so I want to take some time and actually create a plotline for Broken and not just wing it. The last few chapters are trash in my opinion, but I'll have to stick with them since I'm too lazy to rewrite them. 

Please wait while I get myself together. I want to write a story that both you and I will enjoy. Please be patient, my sorry 4ss can't really write. I will probably spend my hiatus researching writing tips, so again, please be patient. 

The hiatus probably won't be long, but who knows. I'm really glad for all the support I've gained while writing this book. seriously, thanks. 3k plus views?! I didn't think I would get that much attention...Well. I have many ideas, but I need the skills to execute them well. So until then, 

See you next time! UwU

—-

Petrichor, the smell before/of rain. 

---

I walked towards my house, a long way from home. 

I sighed, done with today. First, I broke my phone, and then, I put in the wrong directions in the taxi, and that stupid douche kicked me out of his car. So now, I have to walk home. It really couldn't get any worse...

As I crossed the empty sidewalks and busy highways, the smell of rain gradually become stronger and stronger. 

Normally, I loved the rain and the smell of it, but today I was done. I didn't need a shower from nature, thank you very much.

I walked faster, turning and twisting throughout the empty streets. Just a little bit more...!

I was walking as fast as I could without running, I was carrying a lot of stuff with me, and I didn't want anything else getting broken. 

With every corner I turned on, my hope was deplenished, reminding me that home was a long way. Argh...I could've sworn that home was closer...I really should've have broken my phone. Then I could've called Endorsi or someone to pick me up....

Then my luck ran out. The rain came down, at first a drop on my head, then slowly dampening the sidewalk with dark spots. 

Sh1t!

I ran, now determined to get home before the worst came. I didn't want to get stuck out in a rainstorm. As I ran, the rain started falling harder and harder, the sidewalks slowly becoming darker and puddles forming. Amidst my panic of getting home, I took a wrong turn and ended up somewhere completely different from my destination. 

No...! Did I take a wrong turn somewhere...?!

I backtracked, going back down that alleyway, running across the street, and ending up back where I started. 

Sh1t...

The rain that seemed to be a drizzle at first, became a storm, with thunder booming throughout the city and lightning flashing across the sky. 

Boom!

A huge flash of lightning scared me, making me drop all of my stuff. 

"No!!" I exclaimed out loud, trying to gather all of my belongings before they could get drenched in the rain. 

As I quickly stuffed my now-damp-belongings into my bag, the wind picked up, making it hard to see.

Ugh!! I need to find shelter...

As I walked throughout the city, the rain poured harder and harder, and the air got colder and colder, biting at the exposed skin, drenching my clothes. 

I tripped, falling down. 

"Ah-!"

I landed face first onto the sidewalk, earning a scratch on my cheek. 

"Ow..." 

This day is the worst...my phone broke, and then that horrible taxi experience, getting lost, and now stuck out on the sidewalks of Portland, getting rained on. 

I just sat down on the cold sidewalk, giving up. 

I started crying, tears blending in with the rain already dripping down my chin. 

"...someone...please...help me..."

Anyone. Just anyone, please-!

"Miss, are you ok?" 

The rain stopped, and I looked up.

A concerned face appeared, blue hair and cunning eyes. He held an umbrella over my head, covering the two of us. He smelled like that welcoming, refreshing smell of rain...he didn't look like he was out here for long. Maybe he just smells like that?

"Miss?" 

"O-oh! I'm ok...just...stuck out here alone." 

He kneeled down, getting to eye level to me.

"Well, do you want to stay at my place for a bit? Or at least until this rain lets up." 

"Really? Thank you!" 

I got up, the stranger helping a hand.

As we walked to where his home was, I realized that I didn't know his name. 

"Um...since I'm staying at your place, maybe I should know your name." 

He looked at me surprisingly, still holding the umbrella. 

"You don't know who I am?" 

"What? I just meet you, how would I know who you are?" 

Something changed in his eyes, like a wall being let down.

"Ah...are you from here?" 

"No, I'm just an intern. I came here with some of my friends to pursue a good career." 

He smiled, relief showing. 

"Well then...if you don't already know who I am, then I'll introduce myself." 

He smiled once again, hand on my cheek.

"Khun Aguero Agnis, at your service." 

---

So. Basically in this universe Khun is son of a very famous guy, and all the girls flock to him, especially a certain a double-crossing lady dog. 

He is very relieved that someone doesn't know who he is, often times his friends are just there for money. 

And yeah it was love at first sight for both of you. 

;)