[Ch3] -Evankhell's Mothership- [S1]

The picture above is so cute I can't-

*:・゚✧('ー`)*:・゚✧

"Alright, what's your name?"

The cinnamon roll stutters, "M-my name is the 25th Bam, but you can call me Bam!"

He's so cute, just like a little bunny-

"Well, that's a unique name. Ok, you two. I'm sure you don't trust me right now. That's quite natural, considering the rules of this test. But I don't care for rules anymore. Because...I've decided to go up the tower with both of you."

...whAt

"HUH?!?!?!?" Bam and I just stare at him in shock, wondering why in the world would he, a part of the Khun family, would want us to go up the tower with him.

"Wait wait wait wait, why us? You barely even know me, and who knows what kind of trouble Bam will bring. For Jahad's sake, he has the black march with him!"

Khun looks at me with a smirk on his face.

"Well, it just seems like you two will be fun to hang out with. And who knows, maybe the trouble that boy brings will be in our favor."

Wha- he really is crazy...I like it.

I release a big breath and lean against the rock. "Well, fine, if you really want to go up the tower with us, then sure I'll stay with you two."

"Good, what about you Bam?"

We both look at the brown-haired boy, waiting for his answer.

"Sure...but in terms of fun, I think he's the best.." He then points towards the crocodile in the distance, shouting some crap about turtles and hunting.

Khun takes a look at him, then says, "Hm...He definitely has a knack for it, but he looks a bit stupid..."

The crocodile started rapping about turtles and other stuff. At that point, I had given up on all means of logic.

*:・゚✧A few minutes later*:・゚✧

"How long has he been keeping this up? Has he gone mad or something?" During the past few minutes, the crocodile has been shouting and stomping around, it's amazing how he hasn't gotten a sore throat or something...

"Well soon that'll be of no matter to us, the test is almost over now."

And just as he said that someone started speaking again.

"Mic test! Everyone stay where you are!! The first test is over now!! All remaining regulars...stop what you're doing and listen carefully! Any regulars fighting from now on will be eliminated!"

Oh...dangit. I really wanted to kill the crocodile, make him shut up for eternity.

"To the two hundred regulars who passed the first test...congratulations to all of you! It may seem a bit rushes, but a short second test will be carried out right away!"

"Eh? Right now?" Bam looked worried, like he wasn't going to pass the next test. "Yes right now, Bam" I groan in defeat, sighing. "Sigh...really? No time to rest..." 

"Haha! Don't be so disappointed! The next test is really simple!"

Yeah right...that's what you said for the first test too.

"Now, here is the challenge for the second test! The challenge is Getting Teammates!"

Oh...Did Khun already know the second test in advance or something?

"There are two hundred remaining regulars! Among those who remain, find two or three regulars to be your teammates! In short, this test is to make a team of four or three!"