[Ch5] -The Aftermath Of Arlen's Hand- [S2]

can this P L E A S E happen

like literally all that will be missed of her will be her backstory for bam and then after that she's useless kill her off

i   c a n   h e a r   t h e  m u s i c   i n   m y   e a r s

owo

enjoy huehuehue

*:・゚✧('ー`)*:・゚✧

As I was walking down the hall to Khun's room, I heard shouting coming from the door.

What's going on...?

As I opened the door, I saw Khun pointing a needle at Wangnan, and Ehwa screaming.

"Who...are you? Why are you taking care of me? And where is (Y/N)?"

"That's...something that we want to ask you...?" 

I sighed, alerting everyone of my presence. "Calm down Khun. They're here to help us." I walked over, handing my sweatshirt to him. 

"Put on some clothes, have some decency." I walked out, brining Ehwa and Wangnan with me. "We're all going to talk once you're done changing, Wangnan will stay out here to guide you around the house." 

"I am?" Wangnan looked up to me fearfully, ever since he found out that I'm one of the top 10 E-rank regulars.

Ehwa stood up, closing the door behind us. "Yes you are." 

I stopped, thinking. "Actually, I'll stay behind. Wangnan, go with Ehwa and alert the others about our guest." 

"Tch..! Our guest? You're one of them..." Wangnan muttered under his breath, now annoyed with me.

Huh...afraid of me one second and annoyed the other? The author must be desperate then.

"I heard that." I brought out my tiny needle, intimidating him. "I wouldn't want another incident...would I?" 

When I was first brought here, Wangnan accidentally walked in on me changing. I then proceeded to throw all of my needles at him, and there was a lot of them. He walked out with needles sticking out of his body, looking like a cactus. Afterward, he was deathly afraid of me. The others dubbed it as "the incident."

He backed away quickly, now scared of me again. "N-no! I'll just go with Ehwa to the others..." He grabbed Ehwa by the shoulders, and quickly walked to the others where.

I sighed, tired. I knocked on Khun's door, closing my eye. "You done yet?" 

There was a rustling sound, then I heard the door open. "Yeah, what-" 

I cut him off as I hugged him, not showing any emotion. But my heart was another story-

𝕚 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝 𝕚𝕥 𝕔𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘

"I really thought you were going to die...don't ever do that again." 

Now, I couldn't show any emotion, but it certainly felt like I was bawling my eyes out. I was shorter than Khun, so he couldn't see my face buried in my shirt. 

He sighed, hugging me back. 

"Alright..." 

---

"So...you're teammates of Jue Viole Grace?" 

Everyone had gathered in front of Khun and I, listening to what Khun had to say. 

"Yes but...maybe not anymore..."

Wangnan answered, Khun looking thoughtfully at the team.

"We followed Viole and went to Arlen's Hand. And when we got there, we found Arlen's Hand collapsed and you two under the rubble along with Viole's pocket. We couldn't find any other traces of viole or the rest of our teammates. What happened it there?"