-Fourth of July Special-

Happy Birthday to America! One more year of independence for our country. UwU 

Here's a short chapter to celebrate Fourth of July and also to compensate for not updating yesterday. 

Hope you enjoy! 

*:・゚✧('ー`)*:・゚✧

Bang! Bang! <insert firework noises>

Ugh.....I put my pillow over my head, just wanting to sleep.

D4mn!!! Why can't I just sleep in peace! Ugh...

I flipped over, putting my elbow on my forehead. 

I just want to sleep...

Knock knock!

"Come in." 

The door opened, revealing a head of blue hair. 

Khun...

"Oh it's just you Khun." 

He walked over to my bed, sitting down on the edge. 

"I wanted to check on you. You seemed pretty grumpy when the others went to party."

I sat up, glaring at Khun. "Well sorry if I wanted to sleep at a normal bedtime, unlike some people."

He raised his hands up, smiling. "Woah woah! I'm just here to check up on my girlfr- I mean teammate." 

"What were you going to say?" 

"Nothing, nothing." 

Hm....suspicious. 

He seemed off, fiddling with the sheets and avoiding eye contact. 

"Khun...are you hiding something from me?"

"N-no!" He blushed, looking at anything but me. 

"Hm..." 

I leaned in, examining his face. "H-huh? (Y/N)?" 

I looked at his eyes, putting my hand on his hand. He blushed harder, extremely red now. 

"(Y/N)? What are you doing-"

I put my lips on his, blushing. 

We stayed like that for a bit, both of us flushed. 

We broke apart, looking like tomatoes. 

"Uh..." 

I smiled at  him, still blushing. "Khun...you were going to ask me to your girlfriend today, weren't you?" 

"W-who told you?!" 

I laughed, amused at his flustered face. "No one did. I just figured it out by myself." 

"A-ah..." He rubbed the back of his neck, avoiding eye contact. 

"So did that kiss answer your question?" 

He looked at me, still blushing but smiling like crazy. 

"Yes."

"OMIGOSH! THEY FINALLY GOT TOGETHER!!" 

Huh?! 

We both whipped our heads to the door, and there was Wangnan, Endorsi, Ehwa, and the whole sweet and sour team. Along with Shibisu and Rak.

"H-how long have you been there?!" 

"The whole time love turtles." Rak answered, eating a banana. 

"Omigosh! I'm so happy for you (Y/N)! Ehwa ran up to me, hugging me.

I was still confused about everyone being here, so I just froze for a second. 

Khun stood up, flustered. "Ugh! Go mind your own buisness!" 

Wangnan and Prince teased Khun, and Endorsi sulked. "Dangit, how could you get a boyfriend before me, a princess of Jahad!!" 

"Deal with it, clearly I want (Y/N) more than you." 

Endorsi gasped, and everyone laughed. 

Bam popped up, smiling. "Good for you Ms. (Y/N) and Mr. Khun!! Do you want to party now?" 

I smiled, laughing at our group of friends. 

"Sure." 

Khun put his arm around my shoulder, raising his hand. "Can I bring my girlfriend?" 

Everyone looked at Khun, then burst out in laughter. 

I love these people...especially Khun.

*:・゚✧('ー`)*:・゚✧

AIGHT HOPE U ENJOY CAUSE I SURE WAS BLUSHING WHILE WRITING THE KISS SCENE I WAS SO SCARED MY PARENTS WERE GOING TO COME IN AND JUST SEE ME WRITING THAT I DUNNO HOW PEOPLE WRITE SMUT I WAS ALREADY DEAD BY WRITING A SIMPLE KISS SCENE I CAN'T-

Ok, in all seriousness, I really hope you enjoyed. I hope you all had a great Fourth of July, even if you didn't do anything! Remember, it's ok to do nothing for a special holiday. That may be your way of celebrating. For me, all I did was glare at my neighbors for doing fireworks and listened to KPOP. Along with watching Hamilton. I'd call that a pretty good celebration for the Fourth of July.

Have a great Fourth of July, everyone!