Chapter 2

(Jughead's P.O.V)

          I sigh relieved because I get to my class right on time. I scan the room and see Toni sitting at her desk, I take the seat next to her glad that I could sit next to the only person I knew here That wasn't a total jackass. Although Fangs didn't seem to bad except for the fact that he was almost always around sweetpea which would make me have to hang out with sweetpea in order to hang out with Fangs. Toni smiles at me when I sit down and I smile slightly back at her. 

"Good morning Jughead," she says nicely. 

"Hey" I say wincing at the pain that shoots through my side from grabbing my text book from my bag. 

"Are you ok? You look like shit" Toni states with a frown. 

"Thanks" I say sarcastically. 

Just as I finished my sentence the teacher walks in with, 

"Betty!" I say allowed. 

Well shit, what is she doing here. Recently she has been acting like a dough and all because I started dating her crush. 

"Jughead this young lady would like to speak to you." the teacher says sternly, obviously upset with my outburst. 

I get up making making my way towards Betty. We walk into the hallway to talk however she wasn't the one here for me. 

"Jug are you ok? You left my house early and I wanted to check on you."Archie says in a painfully sweet voice. 

I sigh knowing this was going to be a long conversation. Betty and Archie must have planned this because as soon as I was with Archie she left. Archie starts walking outside with me behind him. I wasn't nervous because I knew that Archie never hurt me in public settings, but I was still a little uncomfortable. We walk outside and into the parking lot to talk. 

(Sweetpea's P.O.V)

          As I am walking back to class from the washroom I see Jughead and this red head going out into the parking lot. I decide to follow them. I notice Jughead standing further back from the red head, he seemed uncomfortable. I walk outside so I can better hear what they are saying. 

"You can't just up and leave my place, do you understand?" the red head says in a rude tone.

"I'm s-sorry it's just that southside is further away then riverdale high and if I waited any longer I would be late." Jughead said with a  little more confidence. 

I watch as the red head stepped closer to Jughead and whispered something into his ear, I figured it was something bad because Jughead's hand started to shake. I had enough no one was allowed to mess with Jughead, not that I uh cared it's just that Toni would be uh you know mad. I cross the parking lot and come up behind Jughead seeing him flinch as I swing my arm around his shoulders. 

"Everything ok over here?" I say looking the red head in the eyes. 

I watch as the red head shift his eyes at Jughead and look at him sternly. 

"Who is this Jug?" he asks. 

"No one, I barely know him. Listen Arch why don't we talk about this tonight?" Jughead says very confidently. 

I was shocked it was like the uneasiness just disappeared. The red head was agitated but he nodded his head and walk off. Jughead turned to look at me, he was furious but I had no idea why. 

"What the fuck Sweetpea!" he shouts.  

I was taken back, I didn't understand what I did wrong. I feel my anger building up within me, shit, I have to keep that in control. 

"What did I do?" I say in a rude tone. 

"For starters you invited yourself into a private conversation and second why the hell do you keep talking to me? Seriously stop pretending you give a fuck, as a matter of fact I'm not sure if you can even give a fuck about anyone." he yells.

I couldn't control my searing anger, I grab him and shove him against the nearest car and punch him more times then I want to admit. When I finally regain my composure Jughead was on the ground in a ball apologizing over and over again. I realize what I did and bent down to try and help him, he shrunk into a smaller ball. Fuck I hurt him in my anger. I text Toni to get the hell over here and before I know it she and Fangs show up. Toni went straight to Jughead's side while Fangs brought me into to boys washroom. 

"What happened?" Fangs asks in a soft and sympathetic tone. 

"My anger got the best of me again." I say shaking a little. 

Fangs enveloped me in a hug and I sink right into it. I was never big on hugging but Fangs was always someone I knew I could trust. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone, I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Leave a comment on your thoughts if you want. Thank you for reading. Have a fantastic day, see you all next chapter. (Posting update, I'll be posting Mondays and Fridays.)