Bismuth × Human Reader Pt.2

Start from the beginning

     "Oh my god, you scared the shit out of me. You can't do that." I yelled at her while slightly laughing. My heart was still beating rapidly. "How did you get in anyways?"

     "You forgot to lock your door again." She laughed. I slapped myself on my head as she put me down. "You look stunning." Her eyes were looking at every part of me. 2 area's she took longer to look away from.

     "Oh hush, these are normal everyday outfits with a little spice." I laughed and we headed out my door.

      "Wait here, she said that she's coming to pick us up." Bismuth said as she placed a hand on my shoulder to keep me from walking any further. Pearl soon arrived and all the way to the skating rink we were singing songs.

     "Okay girls, let's go!" Pearl yelled with happiness as we got out the car. I laughed at how excited she was to see her friends again. I don't like them that much but Pearls happiness makes me happy. We walked in and got our skates on. I sat nervously while Pearl and Bismuth chatted until their friends arrived.

     "Finally, you guys are here." I heard Bismuth say. I look up and see Khadijah, Jaime, and Brandish all walking in. They smiled and gave Bismuth and Pearl a hug. "You guys remember Y/n?" Bismuth motioned towards me with a big smile.

     "Oh yeah, still short as ever." Khadijah laughed as she waved at me. I gave her a small smile and waved back. Totally not annoyed that she called me short. Jaime then walked up to me and pulled me into a side hug, even though I was still sitting down.

     "Hey, don't make fun of her shortness. We are just fun sized." He laughed and I smiled a bit more.

     "That's what she always says." Bismuth laughed.

     "It's good to see you again." Brandish smiled and waved at me. "Come on guys, let's go get our skates so we can skate with them. You guys held out, we'll catch up."

     "Okay, see you guys there." Pearl said with a big smile. Her and Bismuth started to skate out, already leaving me behind.

     "Come on, you can at least skate to here, right?" Bismuth asked, waiting by the entrance. Guess she really wasn't leaving.

     "I don't know." I mumbled while looking at the ground. It's kinda embarrassing not knowing how to skate. Especially since they all know how to.

     "Come on, don't be embarrassed." Bismuth smiled at me as she skated over and held her hand out to me. I smiled back and grabbed her hand. She slowly skated us out into the rink. Pearl skated to us and slightly laughed.

     "Come on, it's like walking a little. It's just, on wheels." Pearl smiled as she grabbed my other hand. They started to move their legs at a slow pace for me to copy. I tried to copy them but I kept slipping from time to time. Thankfully, they were there to catch me.

     "Haha, she looks like your guys daughter." Khadijah laughed as she skated in front of us.

     "I rather not have that thought in my head." I scoffed as I tried to focus back on not falling.

     "First time skating?" Brandish asked me.

     "Uh kinda. I've been skating once before but totally sucked so I never did it again. That's why I didn't skate last time we were here." I said sheepishly.