Lapis × Human Reader

Y/n's POV

     Lapis was coming over to my house to do some art. She said that she wanted to hang out with me so I gave her this suggestion. She got really happy when I did. We are gonna try different art utensils to draw different things. I put on my pastel blue, over sized sweatshirt with a pair of shorts. After I changed I gathered up everything that Lapis and I would need and put it in my painting room. I started to hum a song and dance around the room as I did. To my luck, I didn't see Lapis sitting in my window sill with a smile on her face as she watched me. I was startled as I felt water hit my nose. I looked around and saw Lapis in sitting at my window. My cheeks grew red as I already knew she saw me dancing around.

     "How long were you sitting there for?" I asked as I rubbed my arm.

     "A few minutes." She said with a laugh as she came fully into my room. "You were pretty cute."

     "Shut up, stop lying." I said with a small laugh and I sat criss cross on the floor.

     "I'm not dumb dumb." She said as she sat beside me.
, causing me to blush a little more.

     "Okay so um, what are we drawing first?" I asked as I grabbed the colored pencils and our sketch books. I handed Lapis hers as she thought.

     "Let's draw a pair of hands that are holding flowers with roots coming out of them." Lapis suggested and I nodded my head as we began to draw. The silence was peaceful. You could hear the birds and people from outside of my window. After sketching everything out, I could finially color it in with the colored pencils. After grabbing a few and coloring some stuff in, I rested my head on Lapis's shoulder. It caught her off guard for a second but then she rested hers on mine.

     "How is your drawing going." I asked as I grabbed a new color.

     "Pretty good, I'm almost done sketching. You?" Lapis asked.

     "Really good, I'm currently coloring." I said with a smile.

     "Can I see?" Lapis asked. I felt her head shift as she attempted to see.

    "No! You know our rules. No looking until the end." I said as I pushed my book out of her view.

     "I know I know, I was just curious." Lapis laughed as she looked back at her drawing. "Are you done yet." She asked as 15 minutes had passed and Lapis had finished her drawing. She was now whining about me finishing mine and taking so long.

     "Almost. Just let me do this and now... I'm... done." I said. We sat our sketch books down beside each other's. "Wow you're roses look amazing."

     "Thank you. Look at how well you drew the hands. I could never get mines to look that perfect." Lapis said as she picked up my book. "And your shading. You become better at drawing every time you do it."

     "Oh uh thanks." I said as my cheeks flushed a light shade of pink. I pushed a strand of hair behind my ear.

     We moved on to our other drawings. We drew with crayons, water colors, acrylic paint, oil pastels, and chalk. We are now thinking of something to draw with our markers.

     "Why don't we draw each other." I suggested as I picked up my pencil.

     "That's a um good idea." Lapis said. She sounded slightly nervous. Maybe she just didn't want to mess up.

     "Okay then lets do it." I said as I started to sketch her out.

     30 minutes has passed. I just started with the markers a few minutes ago. I was slightly blushing as I drew her. We sat facing each other so we could see each other's faces. She looked very focused and her cheeks were flushed a dark blue. I was drawing her in her old outfit. That outfit just seemed to flow better with the markers. After 15 minutes, I finished my drawing.