Bismuth × Human Reader Pt.2

Y/n's POV

     "So, what shall we do now?" I asked bismuth as I rested my head on her shoulder.

     "Hmm, wanna go skating? Pearl asked me if we wanted to go earlier but I haven't answered yet." Bismuth asked.

     "You know I can't skate." I said as I start up and looked her she. She laughed at me.

     "We could teach you. Well, maybe just me. Pearl would most likely be with our friends." Bismuth laughed. I rolled my eyes at the mention of their friends.

     "They are annoying." I commented and Bismuth laughed again.

     "Don't be like that. You only say that cause they made you jealous." She laughed and slapped her shoulder.

     "I was not jealous. I was just annoyed that they were all over you." I said as I crossed my arms.

     "It wouldn't have happened if you actually skated with me~" Bismuth said in a teasing way.

     "It's not my fault that I don't know how." I complained.

     "That's why I'm gonna teach you. I'll text Pearl and tell her that we will be going with her." Bismuth smiled and grabbed her phone to text Pearl back.

     Pearl texted back within seconds. She told us to dress cute and be ready in 30 minutes. Bismuth said that she was going to wear a button up shirt. The thought of her wearing that put me in a daze.

     "Go home and change you dumb dumb. The sooner you get done the sooner you get to see me in the shirt." Bismuth smirked. I rolled my eyes and started to walk home. I have no idea what I'm going to wear. Once I got home I ended up with 6 different outfits to choose from. I was about to groan until I remembered that I have an amazing girlfriend who can pick an outfit out for me.

Babbyyy: Short Stuff😍

Skittles🥰🥴: Yeah?

I need you to : Short Stuff😍 choose an outfit for me.

Skittles🥰🥴: How many this time?

6... : Short Stuff😍

Skittles🥰🥴: Omg🤦‍♀️
Send me them

: Short Stuff😍

Skittles🥰🥴: __🥰🥵

Skittles🥰🥴: __🥰🥵

Haha okay, see ya: Short Stuff😍 soon <3

Skittles🥰🥴: Yeah see ya❤

     With that I got dressed and ran out of my room. I was about to run out of my front door until a pair of arms lifted me into the air making me scream. I then heard Bismuth's laughter fill my room.