Garnet + R&S × Gem Reader

Y/n's POV

     I... I can't believe it. Pink Diamond was Rose. She lied to me... to us. I trusted her. She told me that being different was okay, that being me was okay. Everything she ever told me, we're those lies.

     I hugged myself as I thought about these things. I let the tears roll down my face. I looked up at Garnet and saw her also struggling. Soon she unfused and Sapphire was not happy. She yelled about how Rose lied to us. She yelled about how her relationship with Ruby was a lie and how our relationship together as a trio was a lie too. It hurt me to hear her yell those things at us. Ruby tried to get her to not go but she warped away anyways. Steven and Pearl went after her and left Ruby, Amethyst, and I here. I looked at my feet and continued to cry as so many things went through my mind.

     "Y/n?" Ruby asked as she looked at me. Rose might have lied to us but my feelings for both Ruby and Sapphire aren't lies. Now that Sapphire probably hates me, hates us. I don't want to be here anymore. It's hurts more to see them both.

     "I... I'm so sorry." I said before I ran out. I wasn't going to run far. Just to the lighthouse to collect my thoughts.

     "Y/n please!" Ruby yelled after me. I couldn't even spare a glance at her as I ran out of the house. I know Ruby is upset but I think this will help her feel better. If Sapphire doesn't want a relationship with us anymore then distancing myself from Ruby will help, right? I groaned as I ran up to the lighthouse.

     When I finally reached it, I sat on the edge of the hill and let my feet dangle. Being alone could maybe help me figure things out about Rose and myself. Rose basically rebelled against herself I guess. That means Steven is also pink diamond. This is so confusing. Am I mad at Rose? Yeah I guess. She lied to me but she wouldn't do that unless she had a good reason, right? Why do I still think so highly of her after she lied to me? This is so annoying. What am I gonna do now? Sapphire seems like she hates both Ruby and I, I walked out on Ruby when she definitely needed my comfort, now I don't know what's going to happen with my relationship with them. I want to still be in a relationship with them but do they still want to be with me. I wiped my tears but it was no use. More just came flowing out as if I never even tried to make them go away.

     "Y/n?" I heard Sapphire's voice from behind me. I instantly stiffed up. I cant even turn around to look at her. I don't know if I'm ready for what she has to say. "Y/n please look at me." I turned around to look at her as I tried to wipe my tears away. Pearl was behind her and she seemed like she had been crying. Sapphire's frown seemed to grow when she saw that I was crying. "I'm sorry for what I said to you and Ruby. I was just so angry at Rose. I didn't mean it. I love you guys and that's all that matters." She moved her hair out of her eye as she said that to me. For some people, that might mean nothing but to me that meant a lot. I fully turned around and sat cris cross on the ground in front of her. It took me a few seconds to actually say something to her.

     "I'm so happy to hear you say that. I... I thought you hated us and didn't want to be in a relationship with us anymore. I love you too." I said as I wipped my tears away and smiled at her. She helped me stand up and them pulled me into a hug. I could see Pearl behind us with a big smile on her face. She looked like she was about to cry.

     "Do you happen to know where Ruby is?" Sapphire asked as she pulled away from me. I gave her a confused look.

     "What do you mean? Is she not at the house?" I asked as I looked between her and Pearl.

     "No, she ran away." Pearl said as she handed me a note that Ruby had written for both Sapphire and I. I started to tear up as I read it.

     "This is my fault. I shouldn't have ran out of her when I knew she needed me." I cried as I handed Pearl back the note.

     "No, this is my fault. I shouldn't have yelled those horrible things at you guys." Sapphire cried.

     "What are we going to do now?" I cried even more.

     "I... I don't know." Pearl cried with us. Soon the three of us were crying while hugging each other. I was the first to stop crying, well say something about what we were doing.

     "I know we are sad but I didn't expect us to be crying out here till the sun went down." I slight laughed as I got out of the hug and looked at the moon.

     "We should go back inside. When Steven and Amethyst come back, hopefully with Ruby, we will be there waiting." Pearl said. Sapphire and I nodded our heads in agreement. Sapphire grabbed my hand as we walked back.

     It's 3am and Steven and Amethyst have still not came back with Ruby. I don't even care about Rose anymore. I just want Ruby back. Pearl and Sapphire have been crying on the couch while I have been sitting in the window sill waiting to see if I see them walking back with Ruby.

     It's 6:16am and I still haven't seen them. Sapphire and Pearl have stopped crying and now they are just talking about Ruby and Garnet and all the good times they have had together. Sapphire every now and then will glance at me to make sure I'm okay. I became even better when I saw Steven running up to the house.

     "STEVEN!" I yelled as he burst through the door. This caught Pearl and Sapphire's attention.

     "Sapphire, Y/n, Ruby wants to see you guys outside." Steven said with a big smile. Sapphire and I shared a slightly confused glance but still followed Steven outside. When we reached the sand we could see Ruby riding in on Amethyst who shape shifted into a horse. I couldn't help but let out a small laugh at how Ruby was dresssed. She looked pretty good as a cowgirl. She jumped off Amethyst and Amethyst ran up the stairs to be beside Pearl and Steven.

     "Ruby I'm so sorry I said those horrible things to you." Sapphire apologized.

     "And I'm so sorry for running out on you. I should have stayed and comforted you." I said as I rubbed my arm and looked at my feet slightly embarrassed.

(Blah blah blah the cute things Ruby said to them. I kinda forget and don't feel like going back to the episode cause I'm lazy sooo take this(>_<))

     "... So, will you guys marry me." Ruby finally said as she got down on one knee. I blushed as I looked at her. Sapphire's laugh caught both of our attentions.

     "Of course I will." Sapphire laughed. Now their attention was on me.

     "Heck yeah, why wouldn't I?" I asked as I smiled at them.

     "Haha YEAH!" Ruby yelled as she picked us both up and threw us into the air. We were both laughing as she did. When she finally stopped she brought us down and started to kiss Sapphire all over her face. I sat on the sand beside them as I watched. They were so cute, I'm so happy that I'm with them. Soon they finally stopped and looked at me with a smirk.

     "Kiss attack." They both yelled as the tackled me and planted a bunch of kisses all over my face. This morning has started with a great start.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
So here is what I figured out about me. I'll stop posting on a story for a bit and then I'll go back to it super inspired and make like 5 more chapters to it then either move to a different story to work on or just go missing for a few days again. I'm not fully complaining tho. Anyways hope you liked this chapter and I hope to see you in the next one. Byyyyyeeee👋