Nani: I mean she will come here to meet us then you can take this sari…

Khushi: that's OK Nani, I will wash it in my home.

Nani: Khushi bitiya, it's just another excuse from my side that you come to take this sari from us.

Khushi: OK Nani, I will leave this sari here, when I come to meet you then I will take it back.

Nani took sari from Khushi and Gupta's bid bye to them. Arnav is standing in his room and watching Them going.

-------------: :--------------

GUPTA MANSION:

Garima and Aman are very tensed about the situation. Somewhat they are relaxed that now no evil can harm her.

Khushi came and stood in front of them folding her hands to her chest and staring them.

Aman: what happened?? Why you staring us like that??

Khushi: what happening behind my back in this house??

Garima: nothing Khushi, why you thinking like that??

Khushi: what you guys hiding from me.

Aman: chipkali…….

Before he say Khushi showed her Palm towards him and said…

Khushi: I want only truth from you both…. You guys said dad died in accident right??

Garima: yes Khushi…

Khushi; NO… you lied to me. You know who helped me to come out from that Jungle?? It Was Dad’s Soul.

Aman and garima are shocked to hear this, they never thought Khushi come to know this truth.

Khushi: now can you explain??

Aman: [happily] you really saw him Khushi.

Khushi have tears in her eyes and she nodded her head, Aman just hugged her tightly.

Aman: I think time came to reveal you the truth…. You tell me what happened there.

Khushi told her brother how she landed there to till she became unconscious. Garima and Aman have tears in their eyes hearing this.

Garima: when you born, priest said that you born to change the fate.

Aman: in this battle you will face many hurdles Khushi. He also said that you have to marry when you turn 25.

Garima: yesterday night whatever happened is the biggest hurdle you faced from your life

Khushi. . Now you're safe.

Aman: you have to marry otherwise we lose you Khushi like Dad.

Khushi: can you tell me how dad died??

Aman: remember when you're 15 year old, you're unwell, so we took you hospital for treatment.

Garima: we don't know that day is full moon night, doctor said you will not survive.

But your dad not believed doctor and he made a wish to Santoshi Maa, that if you recover soon then he will visit her place bare foot.

After that you became conscious and we took you back to home and your dad gone to visit Santoshi Maa.

Aman: when he returning back something happened and….. and.

Aman is enabled to say further, his throat is tight for emotions.

Khushi: and what??

Aman: that night…. V.a.m….. Vampire killed Dad.

Khushi was shocked to hear this… she sat on the ground with thud.