rat go brrr- (15)

a / n : currently at my cousins house, i couldn't connect to their wifi so here i am, writing this. i need wifi man.. we all do..what would we do without it? probably die. also, new phone yass boi . ALSO, TIMELINES AREN'T A  THING HERE LMFAO.  (didnt know what to title this

-

BBH's pov

-

the alarm rung, forcing me to wake up. i swiftly turned it off, groaning in reply. slowly opening my eyes, i feel a furry body snuggling up to my chest.

it was rat. i smiled at her, hugging her tightly. she was so cute sleeping. poking her belly, she woke and stood up, running away to the living room.

i decided to follow her, getting ready to cook breakfast. it wasn't that early though, it was just about a quarter to 9am.

i swiftly took the dog food and placed it onto rat's food bowl. she gurged into it, quickly finishing it.

as for me, i just turned on the stove with a pan with a bit of butter. i didn't really eat alot for breakfast, mostly toast, grilled cheese or something.

i took out a pair of bread with cheese and grilled it. as soon as it was done, i put it on a plate, cleaned up and went into the living room with rat following me.

"did you get a good sleep?" i asked rat. she just looked at me. i smiled, thinking 'of course, she won't talk. she's a dog.'

i turned on the tv and watched youtube. i saw a particular video by someone. it was skeppy.

edited.