there i am. (20)

bad had already arrived at texas. he woke up, got his luggage including rat and went outside the train.

he immediately felt like he was gonna puke from the train ride, but he forced himself not to because oh god it would be so embarrassing to puke infront of people in a public place.

he sucked in his breath, waited a second and breathed out, calming himself.

"we're here, rat." he said to his dog, climbing up the stairs to exit the station.

after a few steps, he finally saw the city, busy with people.

he looked around, feeling lost. this was his first time out in another city, nay, another state.

he mustered up his courage and asked a passer-by directions to the nearest airport.

"hey uhh, do you perhaps know where the airport is?" he asked, making the passer-by stop and reply.

"yeah, it's just a few minutes away, you can take a taxi." they answered, taking his earphones and putting them in.

bad mumbled a thank you. he proceeded to look for a taxi.

* skeppy's pov

"sapnap!!" skeppy shouted, making the boy shout back, "what do you want!!"

"bad is going to the airport! finish your shower for fucks sake" skeppy answered, changing his clothes as he has just got out of his shower.

"i know!" nick shouted back. skeppy could hear the shower turn off.

"finally, he's done." sapnap has been in the shower for almost half an hour already.

skeppy checked every room to make sure nothing was plugged just incase.

after checking, he went to the living room and saw sapnap with wet hair.

he had a plain white hoodie on with an orange shirt under it, along with some random basketball shorts and adidas shoes.

"AHHH why were you so slow oh my god, bad might be there already." skeppy complained.

"dude, your shower was like, super cold and i didn't know how to make it hot!" sapnap complained back.

just as skeppy was putting on shoes and sapnap was already in the hallway outside skeppy's apartment, bad called.

"skeppy where are you?"

"oh my god i'm so sorry, nick
was taking fucking ages!"

"language!! and that's fine, i'm
already in (REDACTED) airport.
i'm wearing a black hoodie and carrying huge luggages with a dog cage. you can just find me"

"alright! i'll see you there!"

skeppy ended the call, hurrying as he tied his shoes. he took his luggage and keys, locking the door behind him.

"he's already at the airport, we have to go quick." zak said, running towards the elevator.

"oh my gosh you're such a simp for bad!" nick laughed, casually strolling to the elevator.

"what the-" zak immediately replied to sapnap, as the elevator door closes.

a short time later, the two already arrived at the airport. both went inside, one's pumped as fuck while the other was just looking at his excited friend.

skeppy swiftly called bad. ring ring.

bad where are you? nick and
i are already at the front desk.

what are you guys wearing?

i have a grey hoodie on and
nick also has a dark grey hoodie.

oh i think i see you.

bad ended the call, making skeppy stoked.

he was finally meeting bad. he's been waiting for months to see him. skeppy practically looked like a puppy who missed his owner.

meanwhile, sapnap was just looking at his friend grinning. he looked away from him and chuckled.

he stopped when he heard footsteps approaching. he looked back at skeppy, who's grin was even wider now.

sapnap looked where skeppy was looking. there he was.

"skeppy!"

edited.