remember me? (12)

a / n ; if y'all ever get unmotivated to do anything, listen to music. i'm actually doing that rn. i'm so lazy :/ song playing rn is melanie martinez's playdate. i suggest y'all listen to Anson Seabra too. he has nice vocals and his songs are vibe-worthy. also writing is gonna be a bit messy, especially with indentations

it was already been a few days since dream showed bad something. he was still on a hiatus from his server and his channel. his fans were already still so worried about him.

darryl was on his bed, laying upright. it's been minutes since he was staring at the ceiling, mind filled with thoughts.

'how did he disappear? and like..reappear and get alot of subscribers on youtube all of the sudden? does he know me still? or did he completely forgot?'

bad stood up, going to his computer. he opened discord and chatted with dream.

BadBoyHalo Today at 9:49am
dream how did you find skeppy? 0_o

dream took a few minutes to answer, so bad got anxious again. 'come on..answer..' his phone finally dinged, announcing that someone finally replied.

Dream Today at 9:56am
idk. just scrolled through youtube.

BadBoyHalo Today at 9:56am
ok i may seem like a weirdo, but would he remember me ?-?

Dream Today at 9:57am
to be honest bad, i don't really know. if he did, he would immediately reach out, ya know?

BadBoyHalo Today at 9:57am
okay well, thank you i guess... <3

darryl got up, and went to his computer. he was wondering how to have a conversation with him. skeppy only had like 9k subs now, so darryl figured it wasn't that hard to strike up a convo.

he searched skeppy on the search tab on youtube, and it only took it a few milliseconds to load skeppy's channel. the blonde clicked on the result, watching his video again.

"people in youtube always have like..twitter, instagram or something, right?" he talked to himself, opening the description of skeppy's vid.

and there it was. skeppy had a snapchat, twitter, and instagram. basically it meant bad had alot of opportunities to have a convo with him online.

at this point, bad was getting impatient. he went on twitter, searching skeppy's handle, and immediately messaging him.

hi, i was wondering if you're familiar
with my name? :3
Sent 10:02am✔

he sat there for a while, but alas, no response. darryl groaned, "maybe he's still asleep? or..he's busy? yeah, he's busy.." he talked to himself.

with options running out, he messaged skeppy on both instagram and snapchat, but same as twitter, no response.

"ugh! this is so frustrating!!" darryl groaned, taking his phone and running to his bed to lay down. he closed his eyes, exhaling sharply.

then, he heard something. ding.

someone messaged him.

edited.