it's me. (14)

a / n : i'm sorry for not posting. i keep forgetting i have stories to finish lmfao. friend me on hypixel y'all: sqrdonyx. i need someone to carry me in bedwars

-

skeppy's pov

-

"why does he seem so..familiar?" the raven-haired boy asked himself. he was currently staring at his convo on twitter with a certain 'badboyhalo.'

he was confused. it was his first time seeing his name, but why did it feel like it has been forever? why did he feel comfort of the familiarity? who was this guy?

zak was curious, so he checked badboyhalo's twitter. he noticed that he had a channel linked on his bio, so skep pressed it, and it redirected him to bad's youtube account.

he had 200k subscribers, with only a couple of videos. his burning curiousity lead him to watching his videos.

two videos in, skeppy was recommended a video titled "badboyhalo funny/weird moments."

he decided to watch it, laughing all the way. bad seemed like a nice and funny guy to skeppy. that still didn't answer his questions though.. until one clip.

almost at the end of the video, there was a stream highlight. as he heard, there were 3 people. badboyhalo, another guy, and a british guy.

skeppy checked the description of the video to see the links of the original videos, especially for the stream. apparently, badboyhalo, in the stream, was with his friends, dream and george. as he was browsing the description, he heard badboyhalo on the video.

"call dream daddy" bad said, immediately getting a reaction from the two of his friends. one wheezed hard, while the other giggled, and said "no! hearing that word come out of your mouth is disgusting!"

the other still laughed, until a very familiar voice mumbled, "i'd call bad daddy.."

and with that, the video ended. skeppy was shocked and confused. "i- w- what? why did it sound like me?? what?!" he shouted, hurrying to his computer.

he turned on his pc, wearing his headphones and rewatched the video with anticipation.

"i'd call bad daddy.." and there it hit him. all his 'past' memories with badboyhalo came running into his mind, replaying like a film.

he sat there, shocked. why did he forget him in the first place? more important question, how did he go from glitch to an actual human being?

he had so many questions with very little-to-no answers.

the raven-haired boy went on twitter, messaging badboyhalo.

-

BadBoyHalo

oh my fucking god bsd it's you!!
Sent 1:04am

ITD RRALLY YOY
Sent 1:04am

u have no idea hwo hapy
i an rught now
Sent 1:04am

ur probsbly asleep rn so reply
to me once u awake
Sent 1:05am

good night! <3
Sent 1:05am

edited.