Chapter Nineteen - Trouble With The Twins

Start from the beginning

"May I encourage you to do so? I am also worried," Ukyo Nii-chan said.

"Of course," Nee-chan replied.

"I think Tsubaki Nii-chan just needs some space," I said, making the look at me. "Maybe he just got a lot in his mind,"

"Do you know what happened, Lisa?" Ukyo Nii-chan asked.

"No,"

"Then how can you be sure that all he needs is space?" Nee-chan asked.

"Call it an instinct," I replied.

"Alright let's just give Tsubaki some space. Let's eat," Ukyo Nii-chan said and all of us went to the dining room and ate dinner. After dinner, everyone seem to went to their rooms. 

"Nee-chan," I called out. 

"What is it, Lisa?"

"I took notes on what Natsume Nii-chan said," I handed her the notepad.

"Thank you, Lisa. I should probably go to my room now, I still have homework to do. Get some sleep, Lisa." She said and went upstairs.

Before I walk up to my room, I grabbed a tray of food for Tsubaki Nii-chan and placed it on the trolley. 'I know I said that we should probably give him some space, but he must be hungry by now.'

*Ding, dong*

"Who is it?" Tsubaki Nii-chan answered right after I rang his doorbell.

"Nii-chan, it's me." I replied. "Are you alright?"

"You're asking me if I'm okay... what's with that?" Nii-chan retorted.

'He seems like in a bad mood, who wouldn't be after receiving that kind of news?'

"I'm sorry I asked. You didn't come to dinner today, so I brought you food. You must be hungry," I said.

"I'm sorry you went through the trouble to do that. I don't want to eat right now," he said.

"Well then, I'll just set it here. If you get hungry later," I set the trolley beside his door and began to step away. "I hope you feel better. I'll be going now,"

Before I could go into my room, I decided to go outside and go star gazing. As soon as I stepped outside, I saw Azusa Nii-chan sitting on the bench.

"Azu Nii-chan, what are you doing here?" I asked and sat beside him.

"Just felt like it. I couldn't relax in my room," He sighed.

"If you catch cold it will affect your work," I said.

"I could say the same to you," He retorted.

"Touche," I grumbled.

'Wait, this scene looks familiar.'

- - - - - FLASHBACK - - - - - 

"Do you have plans?"

"No, not really," I replied.

"Whoa, whoa, I don't want to hear such lonely words from a high school girl," Nii-chan exclaimed.

"Then, what about you, Nii-chan?" I retorted.

"Come on. Christmas is when toymakers rake in their biggest profits," He reasoned. "There's no way I can take time off at a busy time like that,"

"So that only means that you don't have any personal plans, either." I teased.

"Touche," He chuckled.

- - - - - END OF FLASHBACK - - - - - 

'Why the heck am I thinking about him right now?'