"They only saw us and they're not gonna believe Nolan." Liam replies.

"Okay, then they have to believe us." Theo says, then beginning to shout. "Isn't that right?"

"Why are you yelling?" Liam whispers.

"You got a problem? Oh, that's right, you always have a problem." Theo tells, continuing to go along with his own plan.

"What the hell are you doing?" Liam asks again.

"Shut up!" Theo exclaims.

Liam pulls an offended look at the chimera at the suddenness, but Theo doesn't seem to care much since he reaches forwards and punches the boy straight between the eyes.

"Theo!" Indiana shouts as they all rise to their feet now.

"You see that, Scott?" Theo continues, acting like the others are there. "Little beta can't even take a punch. And what do you think, Malia? You think he can take me?"

"Okay, I get it. But did you actually have to punch me?" Liam asks, holding his face in pain.

Theo ignores the questions, reaching over and throwing another punch at the werewolf. Liam falls to the ground this time while pulling Theo with him where they now both begin to fight, throwing each other into the concrete walls as yells leave their mouths.

"See what I mean, Scott?" Theo begins. "He's only good in a fight when he's angry, so let's see just how angry he gets."

Indiana suddenly feels herself being turned around to face Theo, a pair of unfamiliar lips smashing onto hers. Within an instant, she pulls herself away and punches Theo clean in the jaw. She then reaches up and wipes her lips in disgust.

"The hell do you think you're doing?" Indiana snaps.

Liam just growls at the sight of someone he highly dislikes kissing his girlfriend, his golden yellow eyes trained on Theo in anger as blood runs down from his nose. He runs forwards, tackling the chimera down to the ground where they begin fighting with one another again. Indiana just allows it to happen, keeping an eye on the hunters below.

Eventually the boys stop fighting with Theo giving one final slash to Liam's stomach. The both of them have blood somewhere on their body or face due to how rough they were throwing the punches.

"Are you done? Or should we keep going?" Liam asks.

"Indiana?" Theo questions, wanting a response about the men.

"I think they're sold." Indiana replies.

"You ripped my shirt." Liam says.

"Yeah, and you broke my nose. Twice." Theo states. "It healed then you broke it again. Two times!"

Liam shrugs in response before reaching over and landing another punch in Theo's face. The older boy groans in pain as he slides down to the floor with his back against the wall.

"Three times." Liam corrects. "That one's for kissing my girlfriend."

"I'm sorry about that, Indiana." Theo apologises. "I just wanted to make him angry."

"Wow, big bad Theo is apologising." Indiana comments. "But yeah, you made him angry as well as me. You're forgiven though, just don't try that again."

✦ ·  ·  ·  · ──────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

The three are hiding further in the abandoned zoo just in case they got caught in their old hiding spot since that's where they made the most noise to attract the hunters attention.