11 | dreamcatchers

CHAPTER 11,

DREAMCATCHERS

"Liam, Indi, we said you could tell him, not invite him to the inner circle

"Liam, Indi, we said you could tell him, not invite him to the inner circle."

✦ ·  ·  ·  · ──────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

INDIANA STANDS IN the sheriffs station with her two older brothers, Stilinski in front of them fixing his hair in a mirror. The adult is currently wearing a suit which is an odd sight for three to see because they're so used to him wearing normal clothes or his uniform.

"Oh, I should've got a haircut." Stilinski mutters.

"You know someone your age should be happy you still have hair to cut." Stiles replies.

"I think you look great." Scott reassures.

"I'm with Scott." Indiana agrees.

"Well, thank you, son and daughter I should have had." Stilinski comments, receiving a blank stare from Stiles. "Oh, what the hell am I doing? This is a terrible idea."

"Dad, it's one date, okay? The town of Beacon Hills won't implode while you're out with one woman." Stiles reassures.

"You deserve to give yourself a break with all this work you've been doing." Indiana tells him.

Stilinski sighs. "I guess you're both right."

"Who are you going on a date with anyway?" Stiles asks.

"None of your business. Any one of you." Stilinski replies.

"I want to know." Stiles informs.

"Stilinski!" A voice yells.

The three teenagers turn around to see two deputies holding a teenager boy back by his biceps, his hands handcuffed together so that he can't try anything. Standing nearby is an adult dressed in a black suit, a clipboard in his hands.

"I'm going to kill you." The boy threatens.

"Donovan, if you think that shocks me then remember it was well documented in your Anger Expression Inventory." The Sheriff reminds. "Deputies, escort the prisoner out."

"I'm not angry like I'm going to throw a brick through your window. I'm angry like I'm going to find you. I'm going to get a knife and I'm going to stab you with it until you're dead. And when you look at me and you ask me why, remember right now. Because this is why." Donovan tells him.

The room falls into a silence, Stiles and Indiana sharing looks at one another as the girl tries not to laugh at the teenagers little speech.

"Wow, that was awesome. That was great. Can we do one more? Give us another one, maybe like Christopher Walken this time." Stiles comments, receiving a blank stare.