12 | conditional terminal

CHAPTER 12,

CONDITIONAL TERMINAL

"I'm definitely not your hot flight attendant

"I'm definitely not your hot flight attendant."

✦ ·  ·  ·  · ──────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

DURING INDIANA'S LITTLE adventure to the woods with the three boys to look at the sinkhole, the sheriffs station was getting attacked by Tracy. Lydia got seriously injured by the kanima - this being discovered purely for the reason she paralysed them at the animal clinic - trying to protect her mother. Kira managed to slice off the tail from Tracy's body and Malia found masked people in the basement below.

Indiana is currently walking through the hospital Lydia is at and being attended to, worry racing through her body at whether the strawberry blonde will be okay or not. Blinking back tears, she tries to push away the thought of the possible risk of losing another one of her best friends.

Liam had just finished explaining what they found in the woods to Scott; about the different holes that's been dug fairly deep into the ground and the handprints in the dirt that imply someone crawled out after being buried.

The three werewolves eventually come to a stop at the sight of their friends sitting around in the room impatiently, rising to their feet at the sight of Melissa. Liam glances over at Indi for a moment before reaching out and sliding his hand into hers, squeezing it gently to help comfort her.

"How bad is it?" Stiles asks.

"Could have been worse." Melissa replies. "Theo, nice going on that tourniquet. You probably saved her life. She's about to go into surgery so it's going to be awhile. Any other supernatural details that I need to know about or do we just stitch her up and hope for the best?"

"It was the tail." Kira speaks up.

"Yeah, Tracy cut her with the tail, if that makes a difference." Scott informs, receiving a nod in response from his mom.

"Indi, she's going to be okay." Melissa reassures, placing a hand on her daughters shoulder.

"Mom—" Indiana begins.

"Everything's going to be fine." Melissa continues, cutting Indi off before she can be pessimistic about the situation.

The brunette sighs in response, her mother leaning forwards and pressing a kiss to her forehead before walking away down the hallway. Indiana glances over at Liam, the boy giving her a comforting smile before gently rubbing the back of her hand with his thumb.

"It wasn't just Tracy though. There were the others. The guys in the masks." Malia reminds.

✦ ·  ·  ·  · ──────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦