15. The day that was

"Sometimes you have to forget what you feel. And remember what you deserve"

 And remember what you deserve"

---

"I don't know...yet. But I do know that he's responsible for the apocalypse. So we have to find him. And we have to do it now" Five said "How is he connected to what's gonna happen?" Luther asked "I don't know" Five said "Wait, so you just know his name? That's it?" Diego asked "That's enough" Five said "There's probably dozens of Harold Jenkinses in the city" Diego said "Well, we just better start looking, then" Five said "It wouldn't take long for me, I'm good at finding people" Freddy said.

"I'm sorry. Am I the only one that's skeptical here?" Allison said before Five grunted and he started feeling some pain in his waist causing him to winced with a small quiet groan while he looked down on his side and clutched onto his side as he tried to support himself up which Maddie noticed "Are you okay?" she whispered to him and he looked at her "I'm fine, don't worry about it" he said.

"I mean, how exactly do you know all of this about what's his name?" Allison asked "Harold Jenkins. You know those lunatics in masks who attacked the house?" Five asked "Oh, yeah, I think I remember those guys" Klaus said "Yeah, the ones that attacked us while you were getting drunk" Diego said as he looked at Five "Yeah. Them. They were sent by the Temps Commission to stop me from coming back and preventing the end of life on Earth" Five said "The Temps what?" Allison asked "My former employer. They monitor all times and space to make sure that whatever is supposed to happen...happens. They believe the apocalypse is coming in three days. So I went to Commission headquarters and intercepted a message that was meant for said lunatics. 'Protect Harold Jenkins' So he must be responsible for the apocalypse" Five said.

There was a few seconds of silence before they all spoke up at the same time.

"What do you mean, protect time and space?" Allison asked "Where is this Hazel, Five?" Diego asked "My skin is on fire" Klaus said "Do you have any idea how insane this sounds?" Allison asked while Five looked down on his side again.

"You know what else is insane? I look like a 16-year-old boy" Five said aggressive as he looked up at them.

"Klaus talks to the dead. Freddy is a Shape-shifter and can control elements. Maddie is in her 16-year-old body, she can move things with her mind, created energy blasts with her hands and can created energy shield. And Luther thinks he's fooling everybody with that overcoat" he said and the others looked at Luther who looked uncomfortable.

"Everything about us is insane. It always has been" Five said.

"He's got a point there" Klaus said "He does" Maddie said "Yeah" Freddy said with a nod "We didn't choose this life, we're just living it. For the next three days, anyway" Five said "But the last time we tried to stop it, we all died. Why is this time any different? Why shouldn't I go home to my daughter?" Allison asked "Because this time, I'm here. We have the name of the man responsible. Guys, we actually have the chance of saving the lives of billions of people" Five said and Allison lowered her head "Including Claire" Five said and Allison looked at him "You know her name?" she asked "I do, and I'd like to live long enough to meet her" Five said.