9. Delores

"Sometimes you need to stop and just go where your heart takes you"

---

"Well, this is not good" Five said as they walked out of the building, "I was pretty good, though, right? 'Yeah. What about my consent, bitch?'" Klaus said "You did really good, Klaus" Maddie said "Thank you, sis" Klaus said.

"Klaus, it doesn't matter" Five sneered and Klaus turned around to look at him "What? What? What's the big deal with this eye, anyway?" he asked "There is someone out there who's going to lose an eye in the next seven days. They're gonna bring about the end of life on this Earth as we know it" Five said before he walked past Klaus.

"Yeah, can I get that 20 bucks, like now, or what?" Klaus asked as he turned to him and Five stopped "Your 20 bucks?" he asked while turning to look at him "Yeah, my 20 bucks" Klaus said "The apocalypse is coming, and all you can think about is getting high?" Five asked raising his voice as he was getting annoyed.

"Well, I'm also quite hungry" Klaus said before putting his hands on his stomach "Tummy's a-rumblin'" he said and did a imitates groaning as he started moving his fingers but Five just stared at him, like he was a idiot.

"You're useless. You're all useless!" Five said "Well, Thanks" Maddie said sarcastically "Everyone except you of course and Freddy" Five said.

"Oh, come on! You need to lighten up, old man" Klaus said as Five walked over and sat down by the small stairs in front of the building before he let out a sigh and Maddie walked over to sit next to him.

"Hey, you know, I've just now realized why you're so uptight. You must be horny as hell" Klaus said and let out a laugh as he sat down next to Five "All those years by yourself. It's gotta screw with your head, being alone" Klaus said.

"Idiot" Maddie said "What?" Klaus asked "That's a no" she said since she think Klaus was a idiot after he had just advised Five to have sex

"Why not?" Klaus and Five asked "First, I'm actually surprised that you two just asked me that and the second. Five can't even have sex, especially in this situation. Who would want to sleep with a 16-year-old boy who had the consciousness of a 40-year-old man?" she asked "I think that you would" Klaus said and she rolled her eyes "Gross" she said.