Is this love?

"Hey Ash. Im so sorry about all...this. It's just, me and Andy are..."

"Relationship problems?"

"Like a motherfucker." Ash laughed and took my bag.

"Well come on. Nothing that a nap can't fix." I gave Ash a, 'seriously?' face and he chuckled, took my hand, and led me to his guest room.

"Thanks Ash, oh and one more thing."

"Whats that?"

"Please, for the love of all the gods that exist out there, don't be loud. Please." He laughed and nodded.

"Done. But no promises, alright?"

"Good enough." He smiled and I closed the door. I sighed and sat at the desk, getting my journal out.

"Ash!"

"What?"

"You have a guitar I can borrow?"

"Let me find it." I smiled and started writing.

"Knock knock." I looked up and smiled.

"You know, it's doesn't exactly have the same effect if you say it." He shrugged and gave me a sleek black acoustic guitar.

"Oh my god...thank you so much, Ash."

"No problem. Anything else you need? Maybe a bag of chips? Some soda? I have root beer. Or maybe even a beer?" I laughed and lightly punched his chest.

"Quit being an ass. Oh and I'll take you up on that beer." He smiled and nodded, walking towards the door.

"Anything else Milady?"

"Uh, yes, um, don't call me that again. Yea, thanks." He chuckled and walked out. I smiled and shook my head, while I wrote my next song.

"We're in a river, bleeding doubt
And it's up to our heads!
Trying to swim our way out of it
But our friends are all dead...

We
Gotta hold, hold on to each other, each other [x4]
Yeah oh! Yeah oh!

Can't look back
'Cause the past is a terrible mess!
We won't die,
We'll survive the apocalypse!

We
Gotta hold, hold on to each other, each other [x4]
Yeah oh ! Yeah oh!

No, no, no, no!
'Cause when the sun comes out, we're waiting for the sky to break!

No, no, no, no!
'Cause when the sun is gone, we're waiting for the world to wake...
Up!

We
Gotta hold, hold on to each other, each other [x4]
Yeah oh!

We gotta hold [x2]
Hold on [x4] to each other..."

"That's a short song."

"Yea so is your dick."

"Oh haha. So funny huh?" I smiled and took the beer from out of his hands.

"It's weird."

"What is?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Shoot."

"Have you ever had a girlfriend?" Ash looked at me and sighed, sitting down on the bed.

"No, no I haven't. Well, you were the first, I should say." I smiled and sat next to him.

"Well, I don't see why not have one? You have the looks, you have a great personality, you're amazing, adorable, fantastic, smart, funny-"

"Are you sure this is me?"

"Sorry? What is this? Is this Ashley Purdy, The Ashley Purdy, denying the fact that he is amazing in all sorts of ways?"

"I guess you could say I am. Now, my turn to ask questions."

"Shoot." He raised his eyebrow at me and got his phone out.

"Uh, you're a girl right?"

"Um...I think so?" He laughed nervously and went to his gallery.

"D-do you think she's pretty?" He showed me a picture of a girl who had black and red hair, a beautiful face structure, and the most amazing makeup I've ever seen.

"A-Ash...shes beautiful...w-where'd you meet her?"

"Um, at the-the party..."

"What party?"

"I'm New York-oh right you didn't go. But yea, there was a party in NYC, for um..."

"-her name?"

"Uh, w-what? Sorry, I-I wasn't listening." I giggled and took his phone from him.

"What's her name?"

"Eliana."

"Eliana? Hm...sounds familiar. Is she a porn star-"

"No! Shes a photographer, and a youtuber."

"Wait. Y-you don't mean Eliana Jones, do you?!"

"Y-yea, I do. Why?"

"Dude, she's amazing! Holy shit! I'm going to be semi-related to Eliana Jones!!"

"I don't get it. Why's she so famous all of a sudden?"

"Ash. She's an amazing artist!!"

"Oh, she sings-"

"Other artist, Ash. She's an amazingly talented artist. Not music wise. Art wise. Oh, my god! Ashley! This is amazing!!" I hugged him and gave his phone back.

"So...you serious 'bout her?"

"Yea. She's amazingly funny, adorable, everything I've ever looked for in a girl."

"Wait what about-"

"Shut up!!" I jumped and stared at him. His hand was facing me and I heard his ringtone. It was Fire To Ashes' cover of Rebel Yell. I smiled and watched him answer it.

"Hello?" He put it on speaker and put his finger up to his lips.

"Hello? Is this Ashley?"

"Yea this is him."

"Ok good, most guys give me a fake number or something."

"Well looks like I'm not most guys, huh?"

"Guess not. Anyways, you live in LA right?"

"Yes I do, beautiful." I heard her giggle and take a breath.

"I was just wondering, it's only...3:36. Want to...oh I don't know...go have a coffee or something?" I put my hand over my mouth to keep me from laughing, giggling if you may. I nodded to Ash and he shrugged, mouthed 'hell fucking yea,' and answered.

"I would love to. Where at?"

"The Starbucks by (insert some random street address)"

"Yea, that's fine."

"Great! See you at 4?"

"See you at 4, Eliana." She giggled before she hung up and I squealed.

"Ash!! You have a date with a babe!!" He chuckled nervously and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Y-yea. I guess I do. In 20 minutes! Quick! Help me get ready!" I nodded and we both ran to his room.

"No, to classy. Not That, too casual."

"Oh, my god, Ash. Just be yourself! It's better than all this shit, anyways. Just wear your jeans, and...whatever else you wear-as long as you put a shirt on!" He laughed and nodded.

"Ok, ok. I will. Just this time." I rolled my eyes and looked at my phone.

"Better hurry though, 10 minutes. You're just lucky you live 2 streets down. anyways! Hurry up, and good luck, Ash!" I smiled, winked at him, and ran to my temporary room.

"Izzy! I'm leaving! See you in a while!"

"No one night stands!"

"I promise!" I smiled and heard the door close. I sighed and got my phone out, getting on Google.

"Who are you really, little miss Eliana Jones? Hm? Who are you really?"