Shortest Chapter eva!!!

Hey guys!! I just wanted to say that I have a new fan-fic!! It's about Black Veil Brides!! So if you like black veil brides. Or me. Which I highly doubt. Go check it out!!

He looked at me with wide eyes.

"H-How did you find out?"

"Everyone knows!"

"We don't."

"Well now you do!" I walked on the bus and laid on the floor. This is going to be a really long tour.

"Hey Lee-whats wrong?"

"Hey Ash. Nothing im just frustrated."

"Why?" He pulled me up and sat me on his lap.

"My brother is being a douche." He chuckled causing me to smile.

"See theres that smile!" I giggled. Which turned into a laugh. He laughed and kissed me. He put me down as Andy walked out from the back. He looked over at us and rolled his eyes before walking off.

"Lee you're a great person and all, But I think you should go back with Andy." I nodded and changed.

I wore my batman muscle tee an black shorts. I put on my batman snap back and black dog tags Danny got me when I was 15 before he left. I put on my shoes and switched my lanyard to the once I bought yesterday. Which was also Batman. Lets just say I have an obsession. I put on simple makeup so it was mostly natural. I put on my Black Veil Brides bracelet I took from Ash and left the bus. I walked around and saw Andy and some chick making out. Ok so there went that. I looked behind them and saw that the stage WTK was playing in was behind them. I saw Danny and made a run for it. Once I got there I jumped on his back.

"Whoa." I laughed and jumped off. Doing a backflip in the process. I looked back and saw Andy looking at me. I looked down and sat by Travis.

"Hey Clark." He looked up and hugged me. I hugged him back. He pulled back and put his hands on my face. He came closer to my face and kissed me. I kissed back and after awhile I pulled back. I just took his hand and intertwined my fingers with his. H kissed me again and we walked backstage.