"Im not taking her away for you!"

As soon as we got to the bus I went to Ash's bunk and crashed. I was awoken about 10 minutes after by yelling. I looked out of the bunk and saw that everyone was in the front lounge. I sighed and started listening.

"Im not taking her away from you!"

"Yes you are!"

"At least im not cheating onher with some barbie!"

I sighed and got out of the bunk. I fucking hate yelling. It reminds me of my childhood. I walked out to the front lounge and nobody noticed me. The guys were still yelling and I kinda snapped.

"Shut the fuck up! Andy your bunk now! Ashley get to yours! No if's and's or but's!" They just stared at me which pissed me off.

"NOW!!" They ran off into the bunks and I sat next to Jinxx.

"Damn I didnt think you had a temper." I smiled and giggled.

"I guess I do." I heard whispering in the bunk are and sighed. I stood up and went to Ash's bunk. I got in and he wrapped his arms around me. I still had my dress on but I didnt care. I just need to get these fuckers to stop yelling. I snuggled into Ashley's side and I smiled. I love this fucker so damn much. If only he could control his mouth.

I woke up and noticed that Ash wasnt next me. I also noticed I wanst in my dress anymore. Instead I was in Ash's Unbroken t-shirt. Did he put this on me? I just hope it wasnt in front of anyone. It also smells like him. I smiled. After staring at nothing for a minute I decided to get up and out of the bunk. I didnt bother putting any pants on. Why? I don't know. As soon as I walked out to the front lounge all I heard were wolf whistles. I flipped them all off and sat on Ashley's lap.

"Are you guys done whistling?" They all shook their heads. I just rolled my eyes. Still going to be a long summer. Dammit! They continued whistling for the next five minutes.

"Ok! im going to put clothes on." As soon as I got up Jinxx pulled my hand making me fall on his lap.

"Jinxx!! This isn't funny!! Let me go put some clothes on!!" They all laughed and Jinxx pushed me off his lap.

"Whats with everyone pushing me off their lap?" I just shook my head and went to get my clothes. I got off the bus RIGHT when WTK was walking by. Oh my fucking luck is amazing!(Not the sarcasm)

"Amber what the fuck?" I turned around and was facing Danny. In my underwear and a large t-shirt. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"What Danny?"

"Where the hell are your pants!?" I sighed and got my suitcase out of the storage place under the bus. I got out my ripped jeans and my This World Will Be Ours Of mice and men t-shirt and my black hoodie. I also got my black and neon green Vans my caffeine molecule necklace and my Batman earrings. I put my pants on right there. Thankfully I still had my bracelet on. I took my shirt off and put on my tank. Im surprised Ashley didn't take my bra off. I put my hoodie on and my shoes. I'll put my earrings and necklace on in the bus.

"I am wearing my pants Daniel." I smirked and he sighed and rolled his eyes.

"You better not have done anything Amber!"

"At least I actually used protection!" I scoffed. His eyes widened.

"What the hell did you do?!"

"Not get pregnant! Don't forget that you got your ex Pregnant!" I put an emphasis on pregnant. Why? I don't know.

------------------------------------------------------

Im Fucking Back!! Ive been cleaning and planning fir my trip to Galveston Texas!! Yay beach!! Well not for me...😣😣 Its that time of the month when we go soooo!!!! Yea!! Ok...Yea...BYEEEEE!!!