Uh-Oh Bro

I was staring at 4 other people...I mean they had similar tastes...judging by their looks...

"Iz. Meet..."

"Carolyn."

"Onyx."

"Jagger."

"Dean." I stared at them and smiled.

Carolyn had caramel colored eyes and a childish smile. Her voice was soft and had a touch of caring. She had neon green hair with jade green lowlights. She had more of a fragile face, almost childlike. A nose piercing on her left nostril, making her look as innocent as a puppy. She didn't have any tattoos.(or at least not that I know of.) Carolyn didn't really look like the kind to be in a band. But hey, she's here for a reason. Right?

Onyx was more gothic compared to the five of us.(Not including Andy.) With her skull tattoos, septum, eyebrow, tongue piercings, and shark bites. She had deep red colored hair,(whether shes a true redhead or not is beyond me) with a black ombre going downwards. Her voice was rough and her words dripped with sarcasm every time she spoke. She had a devilish smile and grey eyes that could make any guy(or girl) fall in love with just one glance.

Jagger...he had tattoos all over. His voice was deep, not as deep as Andy's though. He could make any girl fall head over heels. His hair was shoulder length and a simple black color. He had canine bites and a septum piercing. The only unusual thing about him was...he had...kind of...reddish eyes. They could pierce through your soul at anytime. But that just added to his charming looks.

Dean was more innocent looking. No tats, and a simple nose piercing. He had menacing green eyes and a strong body structure. His voice was husky and could get any girl with just a "hello."

"It's very nice to meet you all. Im, as you heard, Isabella, or Izzy."

"Or Iz." I looked up at Andy and smiled. Turning back to the others, I nodded.

"It's amazing to be able to finally meet you Izzy." I looked over at Onyx and tilted my head.

"What do you mean?"

"Andy talks very much about you."

"Oh really?" I raised an eyebrow at Andy and he looked down.

"Yea, he does. And Carolyn was debating on whether you were real or not." I giggled as Carolyn's face turned cherry red.

"W-well it's not my fault! He uses the most descriptive words. It's unreal."

"Guys. I get that you all want to have your girl time and want go get to know each other, but is now that time for that?" I looked over at Dean, who hadn't spoken a word. Im surprised Carolyn(or Onyx) weren't drooling yet. I say them cause I've trained myself. Sadly.

"Dean has a good point. We should discuss how this band is going to work, the name, logo, and what everyone's roles are." I looked over at Jagger and nodded.

"Right. Uh, Andy if you could please leave us alone? Please?" Andy laughed, kissed my cheek and left.

"Alright Iz. Where are we going to discuss this?"

"How about in my mini studio?"

"Sure." Jagger smiled and opened the door for me. I smiled back as I walked in and sat in at my piano.

"Ok. So. What do you guys do?"

"Well." I looked over at Onyx as she spoke up.

"I play drums and sing. Carolyn plays bass and sings. Jagger plays violin and guitar. And Dean plays drums, violin, bass, guitar, and his voice." I nodded an looked at each of them.

"Ok. Now that you know what we do, what do you do?" I cleared my throat and sat up.

"I play piano, guitar, and I sing and scream." They all nodded and sat up.

"Ok. So I think we should go with this. Isabella, you can me the frontman of the band. So you will do all the singing and screaming and occasionally you can play piano/guitar. Onyx, you do drums. Carolyn, you do bass and backup sing. Dean can play guitar and backup sing. And I'll play violin and guitar." We all looked around at each other an nodded.

"I think that'll work out just fine."

"Ok. Now. Anyone have any name suggestions?"

"Uh.."

"Izzy?"

"How about...Fire To Ashes?"

"I like it."

"Yea."

"Well I can't come up with anything else. I Think thats fine."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Cya guys! I'll see you all at practice on Tuesday."

"Bye Iz!"

"Cya doll." I looked at Jagger and smiled.

"Cya Jagger." I closed the door and leaned up against it. I sighed and slid down the door.

"Hey." I looked up and smiled.

"Hey Andy." He sat next to me and I leaned my head on his shoulder. Well...more like his arm.

"How'd it go?" I stared down at my hands before asking him a question I absolutely hate.

"What would you do if someone else is flirting with me? And I just so happen to have a small crush on the person?"