My life is Hell

Yay chapter one!!!! Ok...Yea...BYEEEEE!!!

{Amber's POV}

Today I was going to my brothers house for god knows how long. All the way to Florida. From New York. Its not that bad but still.

I.
Hate.
Flying.

I'm scared of heights, okay? Yea.

The only reason im going to his place is because he invited me and I'm, "too depressed" to handle living on my own.

I was going to put my phone in my pocket when it rang.

"Hello, Amber speaking." Our parents, after Danny and Marc left, changed from normal everyday parents to the classiest there is. Weird, I know.

"Hey Lee."

"Oh hey Danny. Whats up?"

"I was just wondering if you could text me when you get off your flight?"

"Yea sure." I heard a horn honk outside. "Hey Danny I gotta go. Bye."

"Ok, love you Lee."

"Love you too Danny. Bye"

"Bye."

I got my bags and my backpack and looked around at the now empty mansion, sighing and walking out, locking the door.

~Florida~

Once I got off the plane, I texted Danny and got my bags, then started playing around on my phone. I felt two arms wrap around me and smiled, turning around.

"Hey, long time no see." I smiled and nodded. He kissed my forehead and I noticed we got a few stares. Probably people who thought we were a couple. Oops.

He helped me with my bags and took me home, introducing me to his girlfriend Lindsey. She showed me to the guest room and I smiled, thanking her. I was getting my Bass and Acoustic guitars out of their case when Danny came in.

"Gee, ever heard of knocking?"

"Gee, haven't you noticed its my house?"

"Well technically its Lindsey's." He just glared at me.

"Anyways im going on Warped Tour and I was wondering if maybe...You would want to come?" My jaw dropped open and he simply laughed, nodding and looking around.

"I'll take that as a yes. We're leaving tomorrow, so don't unpack." I nodded. He started to leave when I called out,

"Don't be scared if I scream." He nodded and left. After I heard Lins say ok I screamed my ass off.

"IM GOING TO MOTHERFUCKING WARPED TOUR!!!" I just heard laughing from the other room, but just ignored it. I just unpacked my guitars and started playing.

"Hey there Delilah

Whats it like in New York City?

Im a thousand miles away

But girl, tonight you look so pretty

Yes you do

Times Square cant shine as bright as you

I swear its true

Hey there Delilah

Dont you worry about the distance

Im right here if you get lonely

Give this song another listen

Close your eyes