24- A Fight In Set.

"Idiot, you should've just obediently handed it over instead of rebelling." He snapped a branch of the blazing tree in front of him. "All you've done is waste my time." He raised the branch that was almost his size. "Will this much do?" He contemplated that item in hand, then observed the tree that he just fought off, just to have a smirk dancing on his face, "now, I need to go all the way back." He turned around and opened a portal that would take him all the way back.

"The Princess is waiting for me, huh?"

________________

"Cut!" The blonde stumbled on set once those words were said, "You're late." The director told her off when he spotted her walk in. "Sorry, I had some things to take care of." She bowed apologetically and the director sighed as he let her go this time.

The petite girl rushed towards the dressing room to get changed into her outfit for the scene she's about to film.

"You okay? This is the first time you're late." Ijekiel asked from behind her, she slightly jumped because she didn't expect anybody to be behind her. "Oh, yeah, I just slept in a bit." She perplexingly rubbed the back of her neck and laughed nervously. "Ah, alright." He started small conversations with Athanasia who kept chatting with him.

"I'll have to go for now." Ijekiel excused himself and walked away. He saw a male walk the opposite way of him and they locked eyes for a second. He turned around to see him heading towards the unruly haired blonde. He frowned and wanted to go back to the girl he was seeing, but he had more important things than being possessive.

Lucas purposely bumped into the small girl who almost fell backwards into the hardwood floor, but she held onto the clothing rack that wobbled a bit. "Hey!" She furrowed her eyebrows and lowered (lour) at him.

He crossed his arms and smirked, "Oh, who is late, now? I am guessing so hard, but I am unable to guess who. Oh, is it our little spoiled Athanasia?" He crouched down to her level so he could piss her off even more.

She clasped her hands together because she didn't want to hit him and cause any lamentable upheaval. "I had some things to take care of." She gave him a smile that she forced on her face. "You're acting like I didn't have things to take care of when I was late." He came back at her and she just kept glaring at him.

"Just go away, please." She held her head and he raised an eyebrow at her action. "I don't feel like it." He blocked the door and the girl was so done by his actions that she wore an expressionless face. "Lucas-" She got stopped mid sentence by the older male, "Address me politely, first." He had a smirk fixated on his lips and that made the female agitated.

"I'd rather not." She rolled her eyes subconsciously and let out a deep sigh. "As I said, I'm not moving, until you address me politely." He stood by his point and she peeked behind him to see Jeanette and Alfred (the one who plays Anastacius) acting their scene.

Athanasia turned around and sat on the seat, keeping her gaze on the black haired male, "When my scene comes, you have no right but to make me pass. We will have to wait, then." She took out her phone from her bag and clicked on the group chat.

>:(
(Y'all annoying af)
7:58AM, Today.

Me (7:58AM): pls help

Ill-E ☺️🔫 (7:58AM): wHATS UP SIQJDJS

Me (7:58AM): ... okayyyyyyyy