14- Tea Party.

Athanasia got home exhausted. But she knew she had a long day in front of her. She told a maid to pick up the bags that were in the trunk and bring it to her room. Athanasia just wanted to lay down and sleep for days.

When she reached her room, she threw away her hat and flopped on the couch. She took off her strap heels and tossed them aside. She saw the red line on her feet that her heel had created and she rubbed her foot. "It's swelling." She felt her foot starting to hurt.

"Should I run a bath for you, Athy?" Lily asked as she started untying her hair and opening the knots for the braids. She let her unruly hair be free. "No, I'm scared I may fall asleep," she laughed and her maid ran her fingers through the little girl's hair. "I'll just take a shower and please have a comfortable outfit laid out for me. Also, the things for the tea party are ready, right?" She looked up at the brunette who nodded in reply. "Well, can we change the area to the sitting area that is close to the pool? I feel like since it's going to get dark, they would like a beautiful scenery." She yawned and Lily massaged her shoulders. "You just take a shower and by the time you're out, everything would be ready." Lillian reassured and walked out of the room, leaving the girl alone.

Athanasia got off the couch and made her way to the bathroom. She stripped out of her clothes as she walked to the bathroom. She tossed her clothes in the basket and turned on the faucet. She got in the shower and took a relaxing bath.

It took her one hour to finish showering. It was already 4PM. The party started at 5PM. The pale girl looked at herself in the mirror, applying some creams to smoothen her skin. She wrapped a towel around her small body and a towel on her head and left the bathroom. The steam that was once packed in the bathroom, escaped the bathroom when the door was opened.

The first thing she saw was her maid who was setting up an outfit for the girl she serves. "Oh, you're out already. I'll do your hair as you do your makeup then you could get in your outfit." She rushed the little girl who looked drowsy a bit.

Athanasia sat down on the chair that was in front of her dresser and stretched as she felt the towel getting lifted off her head, her hair falling down. She heard the usual noise of the hairdryer as she felt the heat circling her head.

She started putting on some moisturizers on her face before applying the foundation to start her makeup. She started applying makeup on her face as her nanny was doing her hair.

When they both finished, she changed into the outfit Lillian picked out for her. She wore an off shoulder white cropped hoodie and a pink skirt to go along with it. She wore stocking and sneakers. She had her hair in space buns while the rest of her hair was open. She wore some accessories like a Pom Pom earring. Her outfit you could say, was very soft.

By the time she was done, she grabbed her phone to check on her friends. She was walking out of her room as she was checking the group chat. She didn't even realize that she was walking towards her father's office. She walked pass it, then walked backwards, saying it would be nice to say hello to her father.

She knocked on the door and then opened the door when she heard a reply. She peeked her head and gave him a cheeky smile. "Hi, daddy." She greeted and walked up to him. He hummed but didn't look up from the pile of paperwork on his desk. "What do you think of my outfit." She spun around, but still her father gave her no attention as he seemed busy. So the way to go is to guilt trip him.

She sighed sadly and took a seat on the chair opposite to him and crossed her arms, "My friends were ignoring me today, also. I feel like nobody is giving me attention. Maybe I should go back to my room.." She wailed and looked away. She knew her father was smiling, she felt it but didn't see it. "Athanasia." He called out for her and she looked at him, a smile returning on her lips. "Yes, daddy." She closed her eyes as she smiled. "You look beautiful." He complimented her and she got up from her place and walked to him, "Thank you, daddy." She kissed his cheek as a thank you.